FINAL CHAPTER

Y'all sorry for the wait lovelys been hella busyyyyyyy

Kalin POV
WEEK LATER

She's been ignoring me for a week now. I don't know why but I started to sleep with other girls lately.

Me,Skylar and Myles were sitting in the living room talking as normal....

" So where do you think she is?" Skylar asked sitting down.

" I don't know, I stopped by her house but she wasn't there." I said with shrug.

" well she's probably been business." Myles told me looking at me.

" Well at least she doesn't know about that bet you made Kalin." Skylar said shaking her head slowly.

" Oh talking about when I was posed to fuck and ditch her. Yeah I wasn't goi-." I stopped at words when I heard a girl's voice.

"What.......all this was just a joke" the voice said .

We all turned around and it was Alexis. I looked at her I seen she gained wait with her stomach.

Alexis POV

I looked at all of them crying. Throwing the pregnancy test at Kalin.

"I can't believe you guys!" I yelled.

"It....it's not what you think Alexis." Skylar said getting close to me.

"Yes it is Skylar! Your my best friend and you knew about this fucking bet!" I yelled backing away.

I looked at Kalin and he was in shock holding the test. I ran out the house getting in my car speeding away as fast as I could.

Later on in the day

I had all my stuff packed up in my car heading to the airport. I slowly drove past Kalin house and I seen him on the balcony looking down.

" I'm sorry Kalin." I whispered and driving off .

He would never see his child or me ever again. So many thought's are going through my head I couldn't think straight. Having to raise a child alone. A son or daughter without a father, my child will never know their father. I thought Kalin changed over the few months me and been together or whatever but he hasn't.

He is still the same old player I knew since elementary school. I pulled up at the airport and pulling into a parking
Space. I rubbed my belly.

"I don't want you to be like your father baby. Momma got ya I promise."

I

got out the car locking the doors and grabbing my bags walking into the airport. I know I'm leaving all my memories behind.

F

lashback to homecoming

"Mom, I look horrible!" I yelled from the stairs.

I heard all of them yelling downstairs. Telling me to come down or they'll force me to come down. I laughed quietly and walked down the stairs smiling softly, Everyone got quiet.

"Baby you look beautiful." My mother said hugging me.

"Alexis, you slaying girl!" Skylar smiled.

"You look nice Alexis. Ay Kalin." Myles told me with a gentle smile on his face.

Kalin turned around slowly. I looked up at him and seen his eyes widen

"You....you look beautiful baby girl." Kalin said pecking my lips.

Flashback ended

I started to walk on the plane until I heard......

"Alexis Wait! " Kalin yelled running towards the door way.

I stopped and turned around. He got stopped by the security that was holding him back.

"That's my girlfriend! Let me go!" He yelled trying to get out the security grip.

"Do you know him ma'am?"

"No, I don't know who he is sir. Must got the wrong person." I said tearing up turning around.

I heard him yelling more while I walk away. More and more he yelled for me to come back I kept walking. I wanted to turn around and run to him but he lied to me and he's a player........

Sorry Kalin...........it's been a wild ride

The end.

Squeal is coming out so go read it