Chapter 8

*Kalin Point of view*

I still can't believe this nerd my actually fall for my tricks. But Alexis going to be so hurt when I break her little heart, I love playing games.

"You can sleep in the guest room or with me?" She told me getting up and fixing her clothes.

"I'll sleep with you." I said pulling off my shirt and taking my shoes off.

I heard her gasp a little bit and turn around and walked out the room. Let's start playing games with miss nerdy girl. *Says with a evil tone*

She walks back in the room with a red tank top,Red basketball shorts, and some kd socks. She looking cute as hell!! Especially with that booty of hers. I just can't wait to get against that, I just need to feel it.

"So goodnight Kalin." Alexis told me turning the light off.

"Goodnight Alexis." I told her back turning the way she was laying.

She lays down with her back facing me so I pulled her closer to me. I tried to get comfortable so I moved her lower body around..she flinch a little when she got against me going enough.

I wrapped my arms around her and started to kiss her neck. She gently moaned and started to grab my hands. I went by her ear and started to kiss it.

"You like that baby?" I asked her sexually feeling her even more.

"Mhmm....K-kalin." She told me holding her moans in.

I stop and let her fall asleep. I want her to save all her energy until Saturday, I can't wait to get inside her. Even though she falling for my tricks like no other girl did.

*Morning time*

I woke up too see no one next to me besides a small little cat, sitting there looking at me. The cat started meowing at me.

"Blue be quiet always meowing at someone." Alexis told her cat bringing her a small treat.

"That's your cat? Didn't know you was a cat person." I asked her sitting up all the way in the bed.

"I'm a animal person, I have a dog to but he is with my mother."

"What type of dog?" I asked her putting my things on.

"Husky, he is very pretty. He has two different color eyes." She told me checking her phone.

"Cool oh yeah what time is it?"

"It's 4:00 in the morning Kalin." She told me fixing her hair.

So what's up people! It's almost summer for the people who still in school like me. But I was pose to see Kalin and Myles in August but I can't go anymore. I need 6 comments & 11 votes. But do you guys believe will Kalin will ever love Alexis?