Chapter 15

Friday

Kalin POV

Kalin Thoughts~ I haven't seen Alexis since Tuesday, I went by her house the other day she wasn't there. Her mother told me she was with a friend of hers. But who is that friend?

I headed towards Myles house to check up on him with are music. I knocked on the door to see his mom Debbie open the door.

"Hello Kalin, looking for Myles?" Ms.Debbie asked me.

"Yeah, is he even here?" I asked her.

"Yeah he is upstairs in his room."

Alexis POV

Alexis thoughts- Me & Skate has been hanging out lately. He actually a sweet guy once you get to now him.

"Haha so you broke your wrist from doing a dare?" Skate asked chuckling.

"Yeah like I cried so hard, I thought I was going to die that day." I told me laying back on the sand.

"Hell no! There ain't no laying down." Skate said picking me up off the ground and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Skate! Stop pleasee I can't swim!" I screamed clawing on his back.

"I'll teach you baby girl." He told me walking in the water.

He place me on my feet, and started walking deeper in the water with me in his arms. I started to get a tigher grip on his arms.

"You really need to cut those damn nails fucking cat."

"Meoww I'm Alexis the cat."

I made a mistake and got out his grip, and went under water. Skate quickly grabs me and started to head to the shore. He lays me down and gets on top of me, I looked at him in his eyes.

"Your alright baby, didn't want you drowning on me." He told me smiling then kissing me.

Skate POV

Skate Thoughts- I know this wrong but like this Kalin girl and all but he like got a girl pregnant.

I let got of the kiss, started blushing then putting her hands on her face. I removed her hands off her face then smiled at her. She was always a cute person to be a nerd, but she really not a nerd anymore really tbh.

"Don't hide your face. But this is wrong your with Kalin, I shouldn't be doing this."

"I might break up with him. He might leave me anyway." She sighed and look away.

I got up and helped her up. I told her that I have to take care of some businesses with my mom.

Kalin POV

Kalin Thoughts- I'm worried now she hasn't called me or she hasn't been at school where could she be?

I went right to the beach to see Alexis in the sand on her phone. I ran over there, got on top of her and kissed her. I did it repeatedly until she wanted me to stop.

"I know she isn't pregnant Alexis. I'm not lying to you this was weeks ago, I wore a condom." I told her looking down at my hands.

"Why did you do in the first place?" She asked.

What do y'all think Kalin about to say make a lie or tell the truth? Should Alexis be with Skate or Kalin. #TeamSkate or #TeamKalin pick on. +7 comments & +10 votes for the next update boo's