Chapter 12

Next day

Kalin POV

Victora has been trying to call me today, and I'm not picking the phone up. I can't wait until next week too finish this bet off, take this girl V-card. I seen Alexis & Skylar in writing class sitting in the middle spot of the room. I turn to my left OH SHIT A NEW GIRL! The new girl turned and look at me, and smiled. I sat next to her and started to stare at her breast.

"I'm Riley and your name?" She asked me pulling her shirt down a little more to show more of her breast.

"I'm....I'm Kalin but damn baby girl you fine." I told her licking my lips.

"Thank you how about you come over my house after school?"

"Ight can I get your number?"

"Yup."

She put her number on a piece of paper and handed it to me. I slid it into my pocket and got up to go seat next to Alexis, Skylar looked at me very hard. Skylar know everything that's going on with me, she knows that I'm playing Alexis and cheating on her with my side lines. We had a sub as a teacher today so a started to kiss Alexis neck softly.

"Stop..Kalin not here." She said holding her small moans in.

"Alright baby girl but I'm going to see one of my cousins after school so I'm not coming by today."

"Alright text me when you get there."

I kissed her lips, then got up to see Riley looking at me.

Riley House

Me and Riley busted through the door kissing. I shut the door behind me and pushed her against the wall.

"Not in here, my room." Riley said against my lips.

I nodded my head and picked her up and went upstairs to her room. I threw her on the bed and got on top of her very quickly. Took off her shirt and it reveal her pink laced bra, I bite my lip. I kissed her neck down until I got to her left boob, I removed her bra and started to suck on it and played with the other one.

I took off my pants and did the same to Riley, I slid my hand into her panties and started to play with her clit. I stuck three fingers into her and went in and out of her.

"I want you inside me Kalin." She moaned.

She took off her panties and I forced my member deep inside of her. I thrust in and out of Riley.

"What's my name?"

"Kalin!"

"What's my name?"

"Kalin!"

"What's my name!"

"Daddy!"

I release inside the condom them took it off. She stayed in her bed and got under the covers. I put back one my clothes.

"I'll text you later ight." I said to her with a smirk on my face.

"Okay anytime, I seen your girlfriend earlier you need to be with me."

I rolled my eyes and left, I looked at my phone I had 5 missed calls and three text messages

Wifey-Hey boo😘

Wifey- Did you make It over your cousin house?

Wifey- I got a surprise for you on Friday at Myles party😏👅💦❤️

K- Hey baby girl I was playing 🏀basketball🏀 with my cousin and what's that surprise😫!

Wifey- it's a secret😬 I still ❤️ You hehe

K- 😩Finee go to sleep baby goodnight

Wifey- I love you💏

K- I love you too 💏

I locked my phone and smiled. What I'm doing is wrong I see why skylar starting to hate me. But I have to do the bet or I'm going to lose all my friends just from that secret no will never need to know. I pulled up at my house and seen Lala looking out the window she must have been waiting for me to come home. I look at her window she see's me and her beautiful smile comes across her face. I love my little sister well my step sister, we have different dads so yeah.

"Bubba home!" Lala yelled running towards me down the stairs.

"Hey Lala, HEY MA!"

"HI KALIN!"

Well my mom must been sleeping but oh well. She up now hahahahaha, I mean for that. But I love my mother to death.

Skylar POV

Kalin is going to regret from what he is doing and plus I have to keep it as a secret. I'm a bad best friend too lying to her. My phone went off a text message from kalin?

K- You're right about everything, what I'm doing is wrong.

S- You have to tell her about the bet Kalin.

K- No I can't it'll will hurt her. And I really love her, I don't want to see her hurt.

S- Kalin just do the bet then don't never bring it back up when you do it.

K- alright bye

Kalin finally feels bad now this fool she been feeling bad from the start. He truly loves this girl now he doesn't want to her feeling.

"Skylar! Come get your dinner!" My mom yelled by the stairs.

"OKAY!" I responded back yelling out my door.

I went into the kitchen to see CHICKEN ENCHILADAS (A/N I was thinking about Cameron Dallas people) I quickly grabbed my plate and went on smash mode like YASS.

"Mom I got to ask you something?" I asked with my mouth full.
"What child?"
"So Alexis is going out with Kalin and he was playing her at first but now he really caring about her. But one of Kalin friends made a bet with him about her, and I know but she doesn't. I'm scared that she'll figure out then she'll hate me."

My mom turns around and looks me while I'm being a slob with food.

"Well Alexis might end up finding out sooner or later. It can't stay as a secret forever."

" I know....I just don't want her to be hurt."

She going to know sooner or later, my mom is right about that. Well my mom never wrong one day she told me not to play on the stairs with a cover acting like it was a slide and I did it anyway then I broke my arm. She said that will happen when you didn't listen to me.

Morning time

I got up to see three face staring at me like some stalkers......weirdos.

"What the fuck is y'all doing here?" I asked getting up while rubbing my eyes.

"They canceled school today because the school had something running around in the school like rats or something." Alexis told me while holding Kalin hand.

I look at Kalin and shook my head.

What do you guys think? Kalin finally fucking care *Claps* clap it up for Kalin Jure White. Big surprise coming in the next chapter some truths coming out and lies are going to be told. I put emojis in there text messages btw I'll be doing that a lot. 15 comments & 15 votes - BABY RECE
P.S get my views close to Christina views too thanks byeeee