Chapter 14

Tuesday

*Myles POV*

-Myles thoughts- Okay so Rece wanted to take FOREVER WITH MY POV anyways I don't understand wtf is wrong with Kalin.

Rece- Myles Shut up before I end your POV short or I'll cut that poof.

Myles- Fine jeez.

Jake and I just pulled up at the school, I seen Skyler car right next to mines. But she not in it where could she be? Honestly she might be with Alexis some where.

"Jake?" I said patting his shoulder.

"Huh?" He responded taking off his beats.

"Lets go." I said getting out the car.

*Skylar POV*

"Haha so your going to do it?" I asked Alexis while I was putting on some lip gloss.

"Yeah I'm so serious at Myles party on Friday." Alexis told me with a small smile.

"Ooo going to give Kalin that good good?" I asked her laughing my ass off.

"Probably I don't know yet." She said with a huge grin coming a cross her face.

Alexis shows me her phone and Kalin message pop up

(A/N The pic is the message)

"Why he say that?" I asked scratching my head.

"Something had happen don't worry about it."

*Victoria POV*

I didn't get pregnant by Kalin yet. But I'm buying a pregnancy Test from a girl at our school, she pregnant.

"Ally here your $50 dollars." I told her handing her the money.

"Thanks are you sure you want to do this?" She asked handing me the pregnancy test.

"Yeah, I want him to be mines. Forever." I told her and took the pregnancy test.

I started to fake cry and ran into the bathroom.

This made it even better Alexis is in the bathroom..

Skyler and Alexis saw me crying.

"What's wrong Victoria?" Alexis asked me patting my back.

"I'm...I'm pregnant." I told her showing the pregnancy test.

"By who girl?" Skylar asked me not making eye contact.

"Kalin....."

*Alexis POV*

Alexis Thoughts- Kalin cheating on me and got a girl pregnant. How could he?

Tears started going down my face. I ran out the bathroom pulling out my car keys. I ran into a sort tall body figure.

"Oh sorry shawty." A deep voice said pulling me off them.

"It's fine." I told them pulling my hair out my face.

Alexis Thought-- Skate...he looks cute up close.

"Ight you okay baby girl?" He asked me wiping my face off with his thumbs.

"Yeah I'm just fine but I have to go." I told him pulling his hands away from me.

I left and ran out the building to see Kalin far distance. He turned around then looked at me. He was right next to my car, I walked towards my car and pushing Kalin out my way.

"Damn What's up with you?" Kalin asked me grabbing my arm.

"You're my problem! You got a girl pregnant behind my back. I see how you feel Kalin." I yelled at him getting in my car and pulling off.

*Kalin POV*

Kalin Thoughts- What I never got a girl pregnant? Victoria.....

I ran into the school seeing Victoria staying in the hallway. She had a big grin on her face, she must didn't want me with Alexis.

"I never got you pregnant I wore a Condom."

"Well you did, now you got a kid on the way."

Was it juicy or dry?

Too much or was it prefect for you guys?

Okay so I need +11 Votes & +8 comments. Oh yeah Kamfam what show are you guys going to for Just For Fun Tour?