Chapter 17

Two weeks later- Saturday

Kalin POV

Kalin's thoughts:: It's been two weeks since I've seen or talk to Alexis. I'm getting worried I never been so far distanced from her for so long *sighs*

I put on my black joggers,Pink dolphin hoodie, and my villains hat. I looked around the house for my keys until Lala stop me.

"What's wrong bubba?" She asked.

"Nothing Lala, why are you up so early?" I asked

"I don't know, are you looking for your keys?"

"Yes do you know where they are?"

She pointed at the table then she went upstairs. Once I grabbed my keys, I went to my mom apartment she has just in case I didn't want to be home.

I went on the roof and look at the beautiful sun rising and the city.

Alexis POV

Alexis's thoughts:: I really do miss Kalin, but I know he doesn't miss me. He doesn't even care about me I'm just trash too him .

I walked up the stairs that led to the roof. I open the door to see a tall light skin body figure standing by the edge viewing the city.

I walked towards him until he turned around it was Kalin. I looked at the ground, when I felt him lift my chin up

"I'm sorry Alexis please.......I need you in my life." He cried

"How do I know that Kalin? You cheated on me, I'm just trash to you."

"Your not trash to me, your my everything. I can't risk losing the one I love the most."

"You.....you actually care about me?" I cried

"Yes Alexis, I do"

He kissed me tenderly, he wrapped his arms around my waist. I gently smiled at him, I missed Kalin so much.

Two hours later

I hop in my car and smiled really hard. I started giggling to myself.....weird isn't it?

I started texting Skate and telling him we need to be just friends for now.

At Myles house

Myles POV

"What?" I asked.

"Dude I said this over a million times!" Kalin said laughing.

We all started laughing until Alexis phone started ringing.

"Skylar we got to go now!" Alexis commanded quickly.

Sorry this is like short, but and sorry for not updating for a while now. But 5+ comments and 10+ votes Books ending soon!!! I already have the sequel made already so once this is over I would publish the next part of the 2nd book.