Chapter 11

Later on that night

*Kalin Point of view*

Victoria just gave me the best sex in the world. This is why she one of my favorite chick to fuck with.

"Well I'm about to head home, I'll talk to you later." I told her walking out her front door.

"Alright call me anytime." She replied with a grin on her face.

I got in my car and headed home. School been a pain in my ass lately like it's already January.

I turned on the radio, plug in the aux cord then I plug it to my phone. I turned on

Chris Brown ft Jhene Aiko- Drunk texting

I love this song like if I was a girl I was fuck the shit out of chris brown no gay shit since I'm a guy.

"I wonder...."

"You wonder what Kalin?" A voice said behind me.

I slammed the breaks then turned around in my sit quickly. Myles????

"WHY ARE YOU IN MY BACK SEATS?!" I yelled looking confuse.

"Long story short I was following you."

:/ this boy.

*Alexis point of view*

Well next week on Friday I want to lose my V-card to Kalin.

Thinking about Kalin, he hasn't text me since he left. Probably was playing basketball or something. Kalin making me fit in with friends and stuff, he told me "Don't act like a full nerd"

"KIDS I'M FINALLY HOME!" I heard a loud sweet voice yell.

Of course Johnathan bolted out his room to see my mom. I headed down there my own self,my mom sweet but once you get on her bad side that's a hole different story there.

"How long are you staying home for mom?" Johnathan asked hugging are mother.

Oh yeah remember that trip I had to go to in October. I hated that trip.

"Well until July that's when I start back traveling." My mother told us.

*Morning*

Swear this morning has been so fucking weird. Like this guy name Jay came up to me and asked me "Do you want to go out?" BOY NO!!!!

"So Jay asked you out? When he know you go out with Kalin." Skylar told me rolling her eyes.

"Yup, He want me to break up with him." I told her with a smile chuckle.

So Skylar and I went to gym class, only class that I don't like.

*Alexis voice in her head*

Girl you know Kalin playin you. Leave him right now LEAVE HIM.

Stfu no he is not trust me, he has change.

No he didn't Alexis get your heart broke.

"ALEXIS!" Skylar yelled punching my arm.

"Ow! Sorry I was day dreaming." I told her scratching my head.

*Skylar point of view *

I just can't believe this shit at all! Myles just texted me like he about to die.

M- OMFG BABY!!!!!

V-Huh! What's up boo?

M- I MISS YOU!!!

V-Bitch were about to go to lunch, you'll see me later.

M- well damn through me off to the side but Kalin got a fucking side chick!!!! Name Victoria

V- VICTORIA GREEN!!!!!

M-um yeah?

V- Myles get the fuck off my phone rn. ttyl

Swear on my grandma grave bro Kalin got something coming. Like how are you going to do that too this poor girl like I'm just hurting right now.

*Myles point of view *

God I can't believe Kalin like he pose to be loyal to her.

"Myles what's wrong?" Kalin asked patting on my shoulder.

THERE YOU GO FAM!! I need 11 comments & 16 votes bye babies!!