Chapter 10

*Alexis point of view*

Skylar been acting very strange lately. Like everytime Kalin comes around she gives him a death glare, like I ask her what's wrong but she tells me nothing.

"Are you and Myles relationship going good so far?" I asked sipping my ice tea.

"Actually it's going great! Myles got me this neckless yesterday." She told me showing me the neckless on her neck.

"It's pretty but Kalin change since we've been going out."

Once I said his name her face change very quickly. A frown spreaded across her face, She looks down at her phone in guilt.

"Sky every time I bring up his name you'll always change the subject or look at your phone."

"Look.....Alex-" cutting cut off by Myles kissing her.

"Eww I don't want to see that Lil nasty's." I said covering my eyes.

"Hey babe." Kalin said kissing my temple.

"So me & Myles has a announcement to share." Kalin said sitting in the chair next to me.

"What is it!" Me & Skylar unison.

"We got sign by republic records this morning!" Myles exactly said jumping up and down like a child.

"Congratulations you guys so is that all?" Sky asked.

"Were going on tour too how exciting is that!" Kalin told us snitching the chips off the table.

"I'm having a huge party at my house next week on Friday." Myles told us with excitement in his tone.

(Hour later)

I see Kalin falling asleep on the couch. I quietly tried to grab the remote from off his leg,He quickly grabbed my wrist and looked up at me.

"What are you doing? I'm still watching it you know."

"No, you're falling asleep actually I have walk pasted you four time and your sleep."

"Ever heard of listening with your eyes close duh."

Sometimes I want to punch him.

I rolled my eyes and got in front of him. He lick his lips looking at me head from toe. I hop on top of him and kissed his nose.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked grinding on him a little just to tease.

"I-I don't know but you turning me on tho." He told me grabbing my ass tightly.

I jumped a little so I started to grind a little faster. Kalin started to moan loudly, I giggle so I had stop.

"Look who hard hehe."

"Shut up you should really fix this miss virgin?"

"You want some head or somwHe nodded his head, I stuck up the middle finger then got on my knees and started to unbuckle his pants.

Y'all actually thing I was going to do it yeet must got me fuck up!!

I got up and ran upstairs to my room with my cat.

*Kalin point of view*

This girl did not just fucking yeet me with this giving me head thing. I'm hurt very much like she asked me though.

I text my side line Victoria.

K- Yo need you rn

V- For why?

K- sex baby girl u know I actually don't like this slut.

V- Ok I got something nice for you today. *Winking face emoji*

K- be there in 5

I seen Skylar walking into the kitchen, so I get up and go in the kitchen just to talk to her.

"Wtf do you want Kalin?"

"Nothing just came in here."

"I know about that damn bet" she told me slamming her cup on the table.

*Victoria point of view*

I can't wait for Kalin to come over here!!!!

Me & Alexis use to be friends until she met that bitch Skylar. Like I hate both of them to this day, I'm glad that Kalin coming I want to get pregnant.

I grabbed the comdons and started poking holes in them. I heard a knock on my door oh that's my new baby daddy soon.

Ooooo Do you think Kalin actually knows? What if Alexis know about this side chick? Is Victoria actually going to get pregnant *Cough cough* no. 11 comment & 10 votes -Rece