Chapter 18 PART 1 OF FINALLY CHAPTER

That's Johnathan that is how he look.

Alexis POV

At the hospital

"How in the fucking world you end up in the hospital I was worried as hell Johnathan?" I said calmly and grabbing his shoulder.

" I was walking home and some guys just jumped me out of no where, but I'm fine." Johnathan told me smiling weakly.

"How would you think your mom would act? If she figured out about this?" Skylar told him sitting at the end of the bed.

"Exactly, Mom would kill me because I didn't check up on you." I told him and sighed deeply.

"I know, I know everything is going to be fine. Y'all need to sign me out so we can leave." He said point out the door.

"I'll do it." Skylar said getting up

Alexis House

Kalin POV

I walked up to Alexis room, to see if she was awake. I opened her door a little and peeked me head in the door.

"Alexis?" I whispered quietly.

"Yes?" She responded sniffling.

"What's wrong?" I asked walking in the room and closing the door behind me.

"Make me feel better Kalin please." She begged.

"No Alexis, your not ready I just know it."

Alexis POV

"Kalin please...." I begged.

"Are you sure? If your uncomfortable I'm not going to do it." He asked with a deep sigh.

"Yes...." I told him leaning back on the pillow.

I watched him as he climbed slowly and touching my thigh as he got closer to my face. My heart started to beat faster as I panicked a little bit, I knew I was ready but I was scared.

He started to kiss my neck slowly while my body start to tense up. I felt butterflies in my stomach as one of his hands went onto my side.

He started to suck on my neck and little moans escape my mouth. I felt him unbuckle my belt off my shorts, I pulled them off.

"Alexis you don't have to do this." He told me looking at me in my eyes.

"I want to Kalin." I told him looking back at him.

He pulled my panties down slowly and kissed down my belly to my thighs. I looked down at him in fear, I was truly scared but I wanted it badly.

(A/N Okay if you're 13 or younger and your not a freak don't read it. But if you do u a savage)

He looked back at me and got back on top of me and put his dick inside me slowly. Squeezed my eyes shut because it hurted so bad

"Ow...." I whined quietly.

He went farther in and I gripped on his back harder. I bite my lip and felt a few tears come from my eyes.

"Sorry baby just look into my eyes." Kalin told me.

He started to go faster and my moans got louder.......................

Morning

I woke up sore, and felt a pair of arms around my waist. I look up and seen Kalin asleep, I smiled weakly. I had looked down at my legs the were a little bruised up. Their were Kalin hand marks on my thighs and both of my wrist.

"Did I do that last night?" Kalin asked me opening his eyes more.

"Yeah but it's fine Kalin." I said with a weak smile.

I got up and he looked at my body From top to bottom. He got up and walked over to me, he started to kiss my arms and my legs.

"I'm sorry baby."

"It's okay but did you wear a condom last night?" I asked putting on my shirt.

"Umm no aren't you on birth Control?" He asked me walking towards the door.

"Uhh.....yeah" I lied and scratch my neck.

A Week Later

I walked around the house feeling sick as ever. I walked to the bathroom and looked at the pregnancy test I took 15 minutes ago. I had picked it up and it said positive, I looked at myself in the room then at my stomach.

"Mom!" I yelled from the bathroom.

"Yes sweetie?" She said walking into the bathroom.

"Here." I said and sighed giving her the test.

"Your pregnant?" She said looking at the test then back at me.

"Yes, how can I tell Kalin mom?" I asked her getting frustrated and upset.

"I don't know but you have to tell him baby." My mom told me.

Next chapter is the LAST EVER CHAPTER IN THIS BOOK. but I need 5 comments & 8 votes. When I put the last chapter out I will publish the sequel.