Chapter 7

Alexis Point of view

My heart is racing fast as cheetah. As we walked on my porch, Johnathan walk inside the house. I was about to walk in the house until Kalin stop me.

"Wait, I have too ask you something?" Kalin asked me pulling me close.

"Yeah? What's up?" I asked him glaring at his eyes.

"Do you want to go on dat-" He said getting cut off by me kissing him.

He places his hands on my face. I put my arms around his neck.

"Jump." He said while still kissing me.

I jumled and he started kissing my neck. He open the door and closed it. He still had me in his arms, he carried me upstairs to my room. He walked past my brother room and he was quietly sleep. He finally got to my room, and he lay me down on the bed and got between my legs. He pulled off his shirt, and I did the same as well. He kept eye contact with me.

He started pulling down my pants and I flinch.

"Wait Wait!" I said quickly grabbing his hands.

"What? Did I do something wrong?" He asked me sitting up.

"No, it's just......." I told him cutting myself off.

"You're not ready? Are you Alexis." He asked me with his face started to soften up.

"No, I'm not, sorry Kalin." I told him as my eyes started to water up.

He sat next to me a he gave me my shirt. I put it on I sat there thinking to myself.

Kalin really does want me after all.

"So was it a yes about that date?"

"Sure, When Friday night works for me
"

"Alright Friday night it is. Well I'll be on my way home on."

"Don't walk home in the dark. I don't mind you staying over for the night."

"Where am I going to sleep to sleep?" He asked me.

Finally I'm almost out of school!! But um...... Try to get my book too 2k? I will date a lot during the summer. 11 Votes & 8 comments please