Chapter 1. The goddess, my goddess.

NARRATOR P.O.V

Orario, an amazing and giantic city filled with gods and their families, all of them ready to enter and explore the Tower of Babel and hunt the monsters that lurk within in search for money, power and glory.

Not all adventurers are so lucky, however. Y/N, a wandering boy that has attempted to join a family many, many times before. For a week, everyone kicked him out of their houses due to him "not even having a level."

How was he supposed to level up if he doesn't have a god's bleesing to begin with?

Currently, Y/N is walking around town, dressed on his usual light armor. A large brown coat with leather protection all around. A vest, kneepads...

Y/N also uses a bow and a broadsword, the sword only to defend himself from any monster that reaches him.

The boy was getting tired. He only has enough money to stay a couple of weeks on the city. Worst of all, no one seems interested in him.

One day, it all changed.

The boy was walking around, his usual routine. Look for families, get kicked out of them. Repeat. After getting kicked the last time, Y/N sat on a crate and looked at the sky, exhausted.

???:"Hello."

Y/N turned at the source of the voice. A small woman, dressed in a beautiful white dress approached him, smiling.

 A small woman, dressed in a beautiful white dress approached him, smiling

Hestia:"My name is Hestia. I see you're looking to join a family. Would you like to join mines?"

Y/N widened his eyes and immediately nodded, happy beyond belief. The now young adventurer crouched before Hestia, grateful to meet her.

Y/N:"Thank you... Thank you."

Hestia:"No need to be like this! I'm also looking for an adventurer! We're both in a similar situation." *Grabs his hand* "Now come. Let's make it official."

Hestia guided Y/N through the city, straight towards the ruinous part of Orario. Y/N can feel her pure aura, her kindness and also her abilities. She truly is a god.

The goddess guided Y/N into a church. A destroyed one. Both walked towards a very suspicious wall and Hestia pushed it a little, revealing a fake wall with some stairs going beneath the church.

Upon walking said stairs, Y/N was presented by what seems a little habitable place. A couch near a fireplace, a small table with some chairs, a bed, a bookshelf without books and a bathroom

Hestia:"It's not much..."

Y/N:"Better than living in the wilderness! Don't worry goddess, it's enough for me!"

Hestia:*Giggles* "Well, that makes it easier then! Lay on the bed and remove all your upper clothes, please."

Y/N:"What for?"