Chapter 5. New weapons.

It was a good day for Y/N. He was going to get not only a new scimitar. The boy woke up early and quickly got dressed. He wanted to pay a visit to Ryuu to get his scimitar then go home.

To not make Bell and Hestia worry he left a note on a table. Then, the boy went outside and walked towards the Hostess of Fertility.

Y/N noted the lack of people around. It was too early so everyone is either sleeping or having breakfast.

Sadly the tabern was closed at this hour so Y/N had to wait a little. Suddenly, Syr appeared and saw Y/N. The girl walked towards Y/N with a smile.

Syr:"Greetings Y/N! What are you doing here all on your own?"

Y/N:"I wanted to see Ryuu. She has something for me."

Syr:"Ah, that's why she decided to stay home for a little longer."

Y/N:"You know where she lives?"

Syr:"Of course! Please, follow me!"

Y/N:"Are you sure? You don't mind doing all the walk back home again?"

Syr:"Don't worry her house is close."

Y/N:"Well then, lead the way."

Syr giggled and turned around, walking towards Ryuu's home. Y/N noted how Syr sometimes glanced at her with a weird look in her eyes but he never questioned it.

After a small walk they arrived at Ryuu's. It's a very small house with a lot of elven decorations around.

Syr:"We're here. I'll leave you with her. Treat Ryuu well and remember to not do something I wouldn't do~"

Y/N:"That doesn't really-"

Syr:"I know~ do you know Ryuu has a cat? You're going to like her~"

Y/N:"W-What does that even mean?!"

Syr:"Bye bye!"

And just like that Syr left. Y/N was slightly worried of what could he find inside Ryuu's house.

He walked to the entrance and knocked on the door. He heard a distant voice saying 'Coming!'. It's Ryuu's voice.

After a couple of seconds, Ryuu finally open the door. When she saw Y/N her face changed from a serious one to a happy one.

Ryuu:"Y/N! Please come in."

Y/N:"Thank you."

The boy went inside her home and walked towards the living room, checking the place.

Y/N:"So I heard from Syr you have a cat."

Ryuu hugged Y/N from behind and whispered:

Ryuu:"Meow~"

Those words made Y/N shiver. His reaction amused Ryuu who immediately separated herself from the embarrassed adventurer, laughed and sat on her couch.

Ryuu:"All according to plan!"

Y/N:"Y-You... You fiends!"

Ryuu:"I'm joking, I'm joking. Please, sit down. You want something to drink while I get your weapon?"

Y/N:"Tea please."

Ryuu:"With pleasure."

Ryuu stood up and went to the kitchen. Y/N in the meantime sat on her spot and looked all around. He saw a portrait with more elfs. Ryuu was dressed in her adventurer outfit. She was smiling.

Ryuu:*Shouts* "So how did you find my house?"

Y/N:"Syr guided me!"

Ryuu:"Ha! She remembered our conversation from yesterday then!"