Chapter 3. Do not falter, my son.

NARRATOR P.O.V

It's a beautiful day outside. Our dear adventurers are peacefully sleeping. Bell on the couch and Y/N in the bed. Where's Hestia you may wonder?

Well, the small goddess is also sleeping in the bed alongside Y/N. She's on top of him, hugging the poor boy as if he could dissappear at any given moment.

Slowly, he opens his eyes just to find the usual clingy girl in his bed. The young adventurer glanced at the couch to see his new partner sleeping.

Y/N managed to get Hestia's arms off of him and pushed her slightly to the side. She didn't wake up, miracously.

After that, Y/N stood up and walked towards Bell. He shook him lightly, waking him up.

Y/N:"C'mon, get up. Time to go to work."

Bell:*Yawns* "A little longer?"

Y/N:"No."

Bell:"Fine, fine."

Bell stood up and yawned once again. They washed their teeth and looked for their equipment. In the meantime, Y/N watched his file that Hestia did yesterday for him. After all, he's level 7 now.

STRENGTH:17

AGILITY: 47

RESILIANCE:22

INTELLIGENCE:9

SHARPNESS:30

CHARISMA:7

LUCK:39

Skills:

Parry.
Mind Sharp as Knives.
Critical strike.
Artemis gift.

"Getting stronger. But what is this 'Artemis' stuff?" He thought.

Bell:"Man, check this out. Level 2 already!"

Y/N grabbed his file and rode it.

STRENGTH: 11

AGILITY: 25

RESILIANCE: 9

INTELLIGENCE:8

SHARPNESS:10

CHARISMA:9

LUCK:9

Y/N:"Your Strength and Agility are increasing. Nicely done."

Bell:"Eina told me to focus on that since you're going for Luck. That way we can spread out our skills."

Y/N:"Exactly. We should listen to her."

Bell:"I still think I should increase my luck tho..."

Y/N:"As long as we're together, my luck will still affect the stones we get. There's no point."

Bell:"If you put it that way..."

Y/N:"Now let's leave. I do not want to awake our goddess."

Bell:"Right."

Very slowly, the two went out of their hideout and out of the church, into the ruinous part of Orario. After taking a huge breath of air, they marched towards the city.

Bell:"I'm eager for today! We should be able to last for longer!"

Y/N:"Indeed. With your newfound strength we can be in Floor 2 with no trouble."

Bell:"Perhaps Floor 3? I'll be good I promise!"

Y/N:"Only if I see your ready."

Bell:*Sigh* "Okay..."