Chapter 13. The wrong place at the wrong time.

NARRATOR P.O.V

It was a whole new day. Y/N and Bell were going to Babel once more after having a free day. The Ranger decided what class he was going to use on his ring. A Mage. As such, he asked for Welf to make him a mage staff, something to start his journey with. The blacksmith obliged, making him a beautiful enchanted iron staff. The enchants lets Y/N have some spells to begin with.

Author notes:"Which one do you like the most guys? Pick the one you like

Author notes:"Which one do you like the most guys? Pick the one you like. If you ask me, I think Nº3 is perfect. Simple yet effective."

Now, Y/N was going to visit Riveria really quick to see if she has some robes and a couple of tips for the begginer mage. Our ranger arrived at the Loki familia manor. He was about to open the main gate until Aiz who was also going to leave the manor did for him. Seeing Y/N on her doorstep made Aiz's day. Her usual bored expression changed to a happy one.

Aiz:"Hello dear. What a pleasant surprise. Here to visit me?"

Y/N:"Actually I'm looking for Riveria."

Aiz:"Oh. She's inside."

Her face changed expression once again. Y/N gave her a small kiss on the lips and walked inside. Aiz decided to tag along, just in case the elf does something she may dislike.

Aiz:"What for?"

Y/N:"I decided what class I'd like to use on the ring you gave me."

Aiz:"A mage I presume."

Y/N:"Mhm. I want Riveria's advice and help."

Aiz:"Well, she still holds dear to her old clothes. I'm sure she can give you something but Riveria will most likely want something in return."

Y/N:"W-Well, we don't have much money. We use it all on maintaining our home, food and supplies for the dungeons so..."

Aiz:"Don't worry. She won't ask for Valis. That's what I'm worried for."

Y/N and Aiz reached the living room where Riveria was located. She was sitting in their leather couch, reading a book about gods and goddesses.

Riveria:"Y/N. Here to pass time with Aiz I see. Have a nice-"

Y/N:"Actually it's you I'm looking for."

Riveria closed her book and smiled.

Riveria:"I see. What do you need?"

Y/N:"Well I want to learn the ways of magic and I can't think of a better teacher than you."

Riveria:"I feel honored. Aiz, can you please bring me a black robe from my room? The big one."

Aiz:"Sure."

Aiz left the room. Riveria patted the sit next to her. The Ranger sat next to his friend and waited for Riveria to start her lesson. Instead, the elf told Y/N to remove his leather chestplate and raise his shirt so she could see his new skills. Once you change your class, your stats and skills change to fit your new specialisation. Riveria was making sure Y/N could have a good start on his first incursion as a mage.