Chapter 8. The supporter.

NARRATOR P.O.V

A couple of days has passed since Y/N went with Hestia to that date. Sadly, he didn't made much progress on his leveling due to the low KP gained in the lower levels. Bell managed to hit level 10 and wasn't gaining much KP either so it was time to ask Eina for advice.

Y/N glared at Bell a couple of times, checking his new set of armor.

Together, they walked to the adventurer's guild and looked for Eina who almost found them before they do

Together, they walked to the adventurer's guild and looked for Eina who almost found them before they do. The half-elf surprised the duo when she placed her hands on their shoulders.

Eina:"Looking for something boys?"

Bell:"Eina! We need your help!"

Eina:"Of course. Please, follow me."

The assistant guided the two to a secluded table where they could talk in private.

Y/N:"You see, we've been hitting Floor 9 and somehow we're not gaining many KP or, in my case, none at all."

Bell:"If we keep this up we're not gonna level up in like, never!"

Eina:"Calm down, calm down. I think it's time for you both to hit floor 10 or above. But don't go beyond Floor 12. Enemies increase in numbers and so does their strength. Hell, you guys must be careful in Floor 11 too. Orcs spawn there."

Bell:"Okay!"

Y/N:"We got it."

Eina:"Good. Also, how's your new weapons guys?"

Y/N:"Great. With this bow I rarely face something I can't kill."

Bell:"Me too. This knife really does wonders."

Eina:"Great. Also, don't you two think it's time to hire a supporter?"

Bell:"A supporter?"

Eina:"Supporters are low level adventurers that accompany other adventurers and carry their stuff and stones. It will make your life easier."

Y/N:"Hmm..."

Bell:"Well if we have the chance to hire one then we should do so, right?"

Y/N:"Well, we'll see what happens."

Eina:"Anything else I can help you with?"

Y/N:"I heard many rare monsters appear from Floor 10 and beyond. Any tips?"

Eina:"Floor 10 usually hosts a couple of necromancers. While experienced adventurers used them to 'farm' monsters it's very dangerous. They can overwhelm you. I reccomend you kill them and be over with it."

Eina looked at Y/N.

Eina:"You have Chain Lightning, right?"

Y/N:"Mhm."

Eina:"Then look for some special lizards that appear in Floor 10. They can drop a magic liquid to make special arrows that can hold magic inside them. It can be really powerful if you combine your lightning with those arrows."