Chapter 10. Lucky.

Bell:"Hello Brothers! Your profile page has been updated! Enjoy the chapter!"

NARRATOR P.O.V

Days have passed since Lili became Y/N and Bell's supporter once again. This time, she wasn't stealing stuff from her contractors. At first, Y/N still had his doubts but as time passed they vanished.

This time, we are not focusing on this trio. While the three explore Babel like they usually do, Ryuu was working hard on Mia Grand's tabern. She was focused on washing dishes. Suddenly, three adventurers came in. All of them were scared. They ordered some food and had a conversation with one another.

Adventurer 1:"G-Guys, any idea on what the hell was that?"

Adventurer 2:"I don't! What could be so strong to kill dozens of adventurers in Floor 11! Makes no sense, there's no rare spawns there!"

Adventure 1:"It has to be an elite but what is it doing there! Most importantly, why is a minotaur so early into Babel!"

Ryuu stopped what she was doing, now wanting to hear more of the adventurer's conversation.

Adventurer 3:"Let's hope no one else gets there until the Loki familia defeats the monster."

Adventurer 2:"Now that you mention it, I saw many groups in Floor 9 and 10. What if..."

Adventurer 1:"There's nothing we can do for them now!"

The three stopped talking, nodding in unison at what he just said. Ryuu went back to her kitchen and kept washing dishes, worried for Y/N.

In the meantime, Y/N and his group founded the stairs to Floor 11. They were eager to hit Floor 12 yet again. The Ranger kept in mind that they may cross paths with Aiz at some point. After all, Finn and the rest managed to hit Floor 68 and were ready to return home.

Y/N had his adventurer guide out, looking at the map in search for the stairs to Floor 12. Bell was behind him, making sure no enemy tries to hit them from behind. Lili was in mid of the two, protected.

The ranger noticed how the scent of blood was in the area. Even if monsters have blood, upon dying they immediately turn into ash. It's very rare to get monster's blood on yourself but can happen. That means, either some adventurers were really unlucky or it wasn't monster blood.

Also, they only founded a couple of monsters around. This gave Y/N a feeling of Deja Vu he rather forget.

Bell:*Sigh* "This is boring. We only founded a couple of killer rabbits and that's it. Man, there has to be many adventurers here. Unless..."

Y/N:"Let's not get in worst case scenario, perhaps a high level group appeared and killed the monsters. Besides we're not here for the monsters, we're here to climb to Floor 12."

Lili:"I know Y/N, but this is very weird..."

Y/N:"Look, monsters!"

A group of kobolds were in front of the trio. They were also in the search for prey, until they founded Y/N and Co.

Y/N:"It's showtime! Bell!"

Bell:"On it."

Bell grabbed his and Lili's knife and charged at the group of kobolds. There were only 10 of them, too few to be a problem for the duo at their current level. Bell jumped and landed on one, slicing it's throat as soon as he did. Two kobolds tried to hit Bell but he used his Shadow Strike ability to appear behind the last kobold in the formation, thrusting his knives on it's skull.

Y/N launched three arrows at the group, killing two kobolds and crippling another by hitting it's knee, making it fall to the ground. Three kobolds charged at Y/N while the two other kobolds that were standing turned to face Bell. Y/N putted his bow away and used his repeater crossbows to fire at the kobolds, killing them all with a single barrage of bolts. He walked forwards, followed by Lili that started picking up the stones left behind.