Chapter 2. Bell Cranel.

NARRATOR P.O.V

An entire week has passed since Y/N became a part of Hestia's family. The two managed to bond with one another, becoming friends in no time.

But, for poor Hestia, her feelings were more than just friends, even if Y/N was blind to see the facts.

Slowly, Y/N managed to level up in no time, reaching level 6. Currently, Hestia was doing the daily summary of his skills. Hell, he managed to get two new skills even!

Once she was over, Hestia passed the paper to the boy who started to read it.

STRENGTH:16

AGILITY: 42

RESILIANCE:20

INTELLIGENCE:9

SHARPNESS:28

CHARISMA:7

LUCK:37

Skills:

Parry.
Mind Sharp as Knives.
Critical strike.

Y/N:"Haha, new skills! What are they?"

Hestia:"Mind Sharp as Knives is a good one for what I've heard, only obtainable with a good combo of Sharpness and Agility. When you're about to get hit, time slows down. Only a couple of times tho."

Y/N:"And the other?"

Hestia:"Luck-Agility based skill. Next attack inflicts Double, triple or quadruple damage. At random."

Y/N:"Not bad. How did I increase my Charisma tho?"

Hestia:"Perhaps you charmed someone..."

Y/N:"I don't remember doing so..."

Hestia:"You don't have to you idiot! How are you so dense?! Idiot, idiot!"

Hestia tackled Y/N, throwing weak punches on his tummy, making him laugh.

Y/N:*Grabs her fists* "Still, I would like to have someone to accompany me..."

Hestia:"I would if I could but..."

Y/N:"I know. Gotta respect the rules."

Hestia:"Why don't you help me find someone today? Perhaps your Luck helps us."

Y/N:"Sure. Anything for you, my goddess."

Hestia smiled, happy.

Hestia:"In that case, carry me on your shoulders!"

Y/N:"Alright!"

He went and grabbed Hestia, lifting her. The girl laughed and ruffled his hair.

Hestia:"Are you planning on leaving shirtless tho?"

Y/N:"Oh crap."

Hestia:"I don't mind..."

The adventurer gently drops Hestia, letting her on their bed. He then started to get dressed.

Hestia:"How's everything in the Tower?"

Y/N:"Nice and easy. With my Agility, I can go really fast from Floor 1 to Floor 3. I can level up fast there with my Luck. However, Floor 4 and 5 can be dangerous without a partner."

Hestia:"That's why you need someone else."

Y/N:"Not 'need', I could enter those Floors without much trouble but it would be harder to level up safely. An ally would make things easier."

Hestia:"Then let's find an adventure that can kick ass!"

Y/N:"Heh, that would be helpful."

Once he was ready the young adventurer stood up, Hestia climbing on his back once again.