Chapter 6. Hestia's strength.

NARRATOR P.O.V

Bell woke up abruptly, sweating. He rubbed his eyes and stood up, stretching. The boy decided to have a quick cold shower to try and clear his mind.

After doing so and he returned and started cooking some breakfast for Y/N and him. He sighed and placed the food in two dishes one for him and the other for Y/N.

As soon as Y/N woke up he immediately smiled not wanting him to see his bad face.

Bell:"Wakey wakey. Slept nice?"

Y/N:*Sigh* "It was a little hard but yeah I did so."

Bell:*Serious face* "Yeah. Had a nightmare..."

Y/N:"Take a free day. Besides, I have to go with Hestia."

Bell:"Right. I hope you have a great day."

Bell sat on the couch and let the dishes there. Y/N sat next to him and started eating the food the cooked.

Y/N:"Thank you."

Bell:"Y/N... we're gonna have to do that more frequently right?"

Y/N:"Most likely."

Bell:"Did Aiz..."

Y/N:"Yes.'

Bell:*Sigh* "I don't know if I can get used to it..."

Y/N:"Then leave it to me. I'll handle it."

Bell:"No. It's fine. If they attack us I'm fighting with you. I-I have to get used to it."

Y/N:"Don't push yourself too far."

Bell:"Right, right..."

Y/N:"What are you gonna do while I'm out?"

Bell:"Help Syr in the tabern I guess."

Y/N:"Tell Ryuu I said hi then."

Bell:*Smirk* "I still think there's something with both of you. Are you sure you don't like her?"

Y/N:"A little..."

Bell:"See! I knew it! Yet, by the way you said it I'm sure there's a catch right?"

Y/N:"And that catch has a name. Aiz. Aiz Wallenstein."

Bell:"Well that's gonna be a tough one for sure."

Y/N:"What about you?"

Bell:"I would say Aiz but it seems you got closer to her than I so I'll skip that. Do you think Eina is seeing someone right now?"

Y/N:"I don't think so."

Bell:"Perhaps.. ugh! This is so hard!"

Y/N:"If it's hard then you haven't fell in love yet."

Bell:"I guess..."

Y/N was over with his breakfast. He stood up, went to wash his teeth and then he said goodbye to Bell. It was time to go look for Hestia.

As soon as Y/N entered the rich part of Orario he was surprised by the sheer amount of people walking down around. Everyone was headed to the arena.

Y/N walked patiently, enjoying how the city was decorated. Since he was looking at the sky, for a split second he thought he saw Aiz on a balcony.

Putting those thoughts aside, Y/N kept walking in search for his goddess. He was getting worried. There was too many people around.

Thankfully, it didn't took long for Y/N to find her. She was, per some reason, working on a hot dog cart. The adventurer approached Hestia who did not saw him. Y/N noted how she had something the size of a knife strapped on her waist and something way bigger on her back.