Chapter 7. The date.

NARRATOR P.O.V

A day after the battle in the streets of Orario we could find Y/N peacefully sleeping with Hestia in his arms. The goddess was hugging her boyfriend as tight as she could. Thanks god Y/N increased his resiliance or else he would've suffocated a long time ago.

Both were having a nice dream. One they were enjoying quite a lot. So much, it was Bell this time the one who woke up sooner than the rest and without nightmares.

The white haired boy glanced at the duo and sighed, a little jealous he doesn't have anyone to do the same with but happy at the same time. He decided to look at the time. 8:34. Bell widened his eyes and went to wake Y/N up.

When the boy was close to the bed he started to shake him violently, waking Y/N and Hestia almost immediately.

Bell:"Y/N! It's almost time for your date with Aiz remember?! You have to get dressed!"

Y/N:"Oh shit."

Hestia separated herself from Y/N and stood up, sitting in the couch with a pout. She watched as Y/N got dressed in his coat. His armor was broken so there was no point in doing so. He did, however, grab his backpack. Riveria's magic book is stored there. He also grabbed his weapons. Just in case.

Bell:"What's wrong goddess? You already knew of this. Y/N told us when we all came home."

Hestia:"Yes but I did not know you would double time so soon!"

Y/N:"HUH?! I-IT'S NOT LIKE-"

Hestia:"Cheater! Player! Womanizer!"

Y/N:"Goddess, Aiz is my instructor! She's helping me get stronger! Please, understand!"

Bell:"By the way goddess, do you mind if I arrive a little late tonight?"

Hestia:"Huh? Why's that?"

Bell:"Well I was planning on going to Babel with Eina. My gear is also in poor condition and-"

Hestia:"You too?! You're the worst!"

Bell and Y/N simply stared at Hestia, waiting for her to quit her childish behaviour.

Hestia:"Yeah sure go. I have to work anyways. Y'know, becuase-"

Bell:"Yeah, yeah, my knife, I know."

Hestia:"Still, don't come home late. From the two you're the weakest and most innocent. I don't want you around the weirdest places of Orario."

Bell:"Innocent... yeah... right..."

Hestia:"Huh?"

Bell:"Nothing. What'd you wanna eat?"

Hestia:"We have croquettes?"

Bell:"Yes." *Looks at Y/N* "Why are you still here? Go!"

Y/N:"Oh, right. Have a good day both of you."

Bell:"You too."

Hestia:"Love you!"

Y/N:"I know."

Hestia:"YOU CHEEKY-"

Y/N went out of the church they live and sprinted towards Orario, laughing to himself.

Bell:"Innocent... yeah... right..."

Those words made Y/N wonder. Does Bell have any resentment towards him? Does he blame himself for what happened?

"No matter" he thought. Today is supposed to be a happy and fun day, he will think of that later. Besides it looks like it's gonna be a long one too. After all, he has to train with Aiz and then with Riveria. By the end of it he was going to be very, very exhausted.