Chapter 4. One tough trainer.

NARRATOR P.O.V

The next day, Y/N was fully recovered. Bell and Y/N agreed on having a free day to rest. Besides, Bell did went on his own and managed to hit level 4.

But Y/N was having none of that. He wasn't gonna go to Babel but at the very least he would go shopping.

Y/N grabbed some spare Valis he had and was about to leave until a hand grabbed his shoulder.

Bell:"Hey. You're wounded. Where are you going?"

Y/N:"I'm not going to Babel. Imma go hit the town."

Bell:*Sigh* "Wait. I'll get dressed and accompany you. But you have to get breakfast with us. Don't you think Hestia would be sad if we leave her alone again?"

He was right. They can't do that again. The young adventurer sat on their couch and sighed, watching Bell go to their cooking station. He was making croquettes for everyone.

Y/N:"Thought you didn't know how to cook."

Bell:"I said I only knew a couple of recipies not that I couldn't."

Y/N:"Fair enough. So, where are you from Bell? We don't know much about you."

Bell:"I come from the outside world. I lived in the mountains along with my grandpa. He used to be an adventurer like me."

Y/N:"Until he took an arrow to the knee?"

Bell:"Huh?"

Y/N:"Nothing, I heard that from the guards of Orario lately. You were saying?"

Bell:"...as I was saying, he was an adventurer. He told me many times stories about other adventurers. Reason why I wanted to be one and most importatly, find a girl in a dungeon, save her and then marry her!"

Y/N:"A noble cause. I guess."

Bell:*Giggles* "Childish, I know. But that's my dream and I intent to pursue it until my last breath."

Y/N:"That's great."

Bell:"Now that we have more privacy... I wanted to thank you."

Y/N:"Huh?"

Bell:"Yesterday. For saving me. I will not forget that. Next time, I promise I won't run away. I'll be there to fight with you."

Y/N:"Next time let's look for a more even fight."

Bell:"Right."

Both adventurers smiled and kept silent until Hestia woke up. She rubbed her eyes and looked at her surroundings. Bell was cooking and Y/N was sitting in the couch, staring at the ceiling.

Hestia:"Good morning my precious childs!"

Bell:"Good morning goddess."

Y/N:"Good morning Hestia. Slept well?"

Hestia:"Mhm! How are you feeling? Did the pain went away?"

Y/N:"My chest is a little sore, that's all. I feel nice tho."

Hestia:"That's good. Do you have plans for today?"

Y/N:"I was thinking of going shopping. Buying some materials for my potions. Better equipment if possible. I will meet up with Aiz later on."

Hestia:"Don't remind me of that damn girl..."

Y/N:"Why you hate her so much?"

Hestia:"Because she's trying to get in between you and I! That-that fool! I'm gonna have to teach her some of this!"

Hestia stood up on the bed and started throwing hooks like a boxer, making both Bell and Y/N laugh.

Hestia:"W-What are you two gonna do anyways?"