update ~important~

Yes, I'm alive. I know it's been awhile since I last updated you on the publishing, well that's been placed on hold of an undetermined time. This version also won't be the last version, for the past year I've been doing some major world and character building. As such the final version of The White Wolf will not only be longer but also more detailed, more foreshadowing, more information, more romance and relationship building. There will just be more in general. University starts up here soon... Monday and while I'm working on TONES of other writing projects I plan on continuing this as well; be it more on the side.

To make up for the long wait on any update or information of any kind here some time within the next few days I will share with you a little taste of the freshly written The White Wolf so keep and eye out for that. I look forward to being able to show you what 8-9 years of work has produced, and while not yet completed I look forward to finally being able to publish the FULL FINISHED product in hopefully a couple more years... Ideally before I graduate college. But either way, thank you all for staying patient and especially thank you to my close friends who've read each new rewritten draft each time LeoFord0810 MackaDoodle7761🤣😅.