PLEASE READ! VERY IMPORTANT

Ok guys, so if you don't already know, this story is in the middle of being published. I'm getting calls from 2 different publishers and we're trying to work things out at the moment. And if you've already read through the entire thing, No! This was not the final draft, cuz all of the mistakes in there I needed to still fix, and I needed to make it longer. So, that's what I did. Things are fixed and changed, so if you want to read that, well sorry, you're going to have to by the book when it comes out. But the book is completed. About 67 pages on normal paper with 13 point font, and times new Roman. But the book will be 9x6 so it'll be around 130 pages, not bad for my first book.

Also, I've already started working on book 2; The Enemy of The Moon Goddess, and let me tell ya, this one, this one is going to be good! It's going to be big, and I don't know about you, but I'm excited for this one, I have a lot of things planned for this one. New characters, old characters, more surprises, and more secrets will be revealed, as well as some unanswered questions too. Unfortunately, it will be awhile before the first chapter comes out, so just keep and eye out for that one, and just keep watching and stay patient for the book to be released. So don't forget to buy it, cuz once it's released, this will be deleted.

Love,                                
~DarkHappyBubbles