chapter 7

It was the day of the full moon and everyone was existed to gain a new Luna, especially Jack and I, but Nick, Alyssa, and John looked a little too excited and that scarred me.

We were all helping out with tonight's preparations, even Courtney who was just let out of her cell this morning. She seems to have learned her lesson but I'm not 100% sure. And Everest still won't tell me what's going to happen tonight and the suspense is killing me! I'm soo nervous and soo very much excited for tonight. Well, we've got to keep working, we've still got a lot to do and we only have less than four hours left.

Everything has finally been completed 30 minutes before the moon would reach its peak, and everything was gorgeous. We were going over the checklist one last time to make sure that everything is done and that we were all set and ready to go when I heard my name being called. I turned around to see Wendy running towards me with Mark and Chuck following close behind her.

"Oh My Goddess! Wendy!"

I yelled as Wendy ran right into my arms as we engulfed each other in each other's arms laughing and giggling. I noticed that in the corner of my eye that Jack was smiling warmly and in love.

"I missed you soo much! When you didn't come home I was so worried about you! Thinking that I might never see you again!" I missed you too, but no need to be so overly dramatic"

We continued to laugh when Jack and Mark walked over to us. Both Mark and Jack staring daggers at each other. I walked over to them to stand in between Jack and Mark.

"Umm boys?"

They both looked down at me.

"Please, let's try to get along tonight, just for a few hours"

Jack and Mark both looked down at me and smiled before looking back up at each other staring at each other directly in the eyes. Jack spook first.

"I will, for you love, if he will"

Mark growled.

"I will too, but he better stay in check"

Jack growled as I dropped my head smiling and shaking my head, Wendy just laughed. I give up, what am I supposed to do with them?

'What can, you do? They're our big brother and mate, they both just want to protect us and keep us safe and happy' I know but,' you also have to remember, they are, both Alphas'

I mentally chuckled.

'Yes, true and knowing that they both just want the same thing for us is just a big pain because they just can't seem to see that they both just want the same thing' Yes, see. They also need to learn how to get along with one another, just not because they are family now, rather they like it or not, but also because of something else'

That's when Everest popped out, and of course leaving me with a question that needs answering. Really?! Wow! Thanks Everest! But what is she talking about when she says "something else"? I was then brought of my thoughts by Jack calling my name and snapping his fingers in front of my face.

"Luna? Luna? Hello, anyone home?"

I snapped out of it and shook my head looking up at him.

"Oh? What? Sorry" you ok?" yah, I'm fine, I was just talking with Everest about tonight" ok, well, it's time"

I nodded as Jack walked me up to the platform where Amy was waiting. I stepped up onto the platform that was surrounded by both packs. Amy walked up in front of me with a smile and told me to raise my right hand to the moon. Now, time for me to say my vows so I can become the next Luna of The Blood Moon Pack.