chapter 9

It was tomorrow night and we were all having dinner celebrating me finally safe and back home and everyone was here, Amy, Alice, Grayson, Darick, Wendy, Chuck, Courtney who is actually very kind, nice, and actually really fun when she's not being jealous, and of course Jack, and Mark. We were now all having dessert eating my favorite, Amy's homemade double chocolate chip cookie cake.

But as I cut into my slice I saw something shiny and amazing that surprised me. A big bright 24k diamond ring. I looked over at Jack to see him next to me down on his knee. He took the ring and held it to me. Tears started to form in my eyes.

"Luna, we haven't been together for very long and within these three months we've been through so much and that's when I realized how much you really mean to me and when I thought that I've lost you forever, I realized that I couldn't live without you and that I wouldn't know what to do with my life without you. I can't live without you, there's not enough time in the world to spend with you, so, let's start with forever, so, Luna, will you marry me?"

That's when the tears started to flow down my face. I nodded my head rapidly.

"YES!! Yes! Yes I will!" Forever?" always"

He stood up taking my hands in his and slipped the ring on my finger and pulled me up kissing me as he hugged me tightly close to him as everyone clapped and cheered.

'Everest! We finally get to be with our mate forever!' yes we do! It's one of the best things in the world! But we have to try to calm down a bit, our powers are still developing and still a little unstable, so try not to get too overly excited, we don't want to destroy the entire house and the entire land around us'

I nodded mentally as the tears continued to fall. Yes, forever does seem like the perfect place to start.

(6 months later)

It's the day of the wedding and I'm so nervous, literally everyone came, all of the packs from around the world is here, so that means more than 400 million people are her. Wendy and Alice are my bridesmaids, I'm so lucky that that my whole family is here to witness this very special day and to give me all their love and support. This will be one of the most happiest days of my life.

Alice and Wendy looked wonderful in their dress. Alice was in a dark blood red silk knee high dress with laced straps, and Wendy was in the same dress but instead of red it was silver.

It was almost time and Alice was in charge of my hair while Wendy was in charge of my make-up. My long white hair was styled up in a nice long French braid, my make-up was light, just enough to make me look like that I was glowing and to make my bright silver eyes really pop! I'm glad that she knows exactly what to do.

My dress was amazing specially made by our one and only Amy. It was a white strapless lace dress with a V neck and with a long tail that puffed up as it started just under my breasts. The fabric was a thin, soft, smooth lace with a lovely pattern with lines and swirls. Under the lace was a smooth silk. My shoes where 1 ½ white heels, I also had pearl earrings shaped in a crescent moon as well as a matching necklace.

When I was finally all dressed and ready there was a knocking at the door. We turned to see the boys walk in, Grayson to walk Alice, and Mark to walk Wendy, but, dad wasn't here to walk me on my big day. I looked down as Mark walked over to me.

"Hey, no being sad on my little sister's big day"

I smiled sadly up at him.

"I know, but I can't help it" you wish dad was here"

I nodded looking back down. Mark lifted my head up with his hand and smiled warmly.

"But I've got a surprise for you"