Chapter 5

I was running from something in the dark thick woods in my wolf form completely terrified out of my mind. The light of the full moon shinning down upon me as I ran. I then tripped over a rock turning back into my human form as I hit the hard ground. I tried to get up but I froze when a big black wolf was standing in front of me baring his sharp teeth, slobber dripping from his open mouth as he growled at me making me whimper slightly in fear. Then the wolf shifted into a man with black hair and green eyes, he kinda looked like Jack, but I knew it wasn't him. He laughed evilly, his voice deep and full of the feeling of victory. That he has won.

"There's no use in running Luna, there's nowhere too run, nowhere to hide. I will always find you sweetheart, no matter where you go I will always be there"

He then laughed a sickly blood curdling laugh before shifting back into his big black wolf. Then he pounced at me causing me to scream out.

"Luna! Luna! Wake up please sweetheart! Wake up!"

I woke you screaming in a cold sweat as Jack held me in his arms protectively close to his chest as I started to cry. He was trying to calm me down by rubbing my arm as he pulled me closer into his lap rocking me back and forth.

"Shhhhh shhhhh it's ok, I'm here now, it was just a nightmare, you're ok"

I continued to sob as I looked up at him.  

"N-no i-it was-wasn't! It wasn't j-j-just a n-nightmare! It f-felt so-so real!"

I said between sobs. He whipped my tears away with his thumb and moved my sweat soaked bangs from my face and kissed my forehead.

"Tell me, what happened?"

Jack said softly as he rubbed my arms and whispered sweet nothingness in my ear. His touch calmed me down, but his voice was even more so. I nodded as I begun to tell him what happened and about that man that's been in my dreams for the past couple of weeks biting back tears. His eyes turned pitch black when I reached the part about that man in my dreams and what he looked like, and honestly, it kinda scared me.

"I WON'T LET HIM TAKE YOU FROM ME! I WON'T LET HIM HURT YOU! EVER!"

Jack growled. I looked up at him shocked and scared.

"Wait! Do you know who this man from my dreams is?!"

Jack looked down at me and calmed down as his eyes when back to their emerald green. He took a deep breath and sighed as he closed his eyes trying to stay calm.

"Unfortunately, yes, I do. The man you keep seeing is my brother, Nick"

My eyes widened and my mouth dropped as I was trying to hold back tears.

"And now I have a feeling that these dreams that you're having aren't dreams at all—but visions"

My eyes filled with tears as I started to tremble at the tears started to fall.

"Jack, i-I'm, I'm scared"

I said as I started to cry harder. He kissed away my tears pulling me closer.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you with my life, now and forever. I won't let him touch you"

His voice was soft and soothing making me feel safe and comfortable, soon falling back to sleep in a peaceful nightmare free sleep.

The next morning was the day that Nick, Alyssa, and John arrive and I was anxious and scared to see if we were correct that Nick really is the man from my visions. We decided not to tell everybody about my visions. We don't want to worry everyone, especially Amy who is obviously missing her son and we don't want her to fret about something that might or might not even happen. But Jack is on high alert and on overly protective Alpha mood.