chapter 2

The next morning I woke up to my alarm to get up and ready for school like every morning. But oddly I woke up completely wide awake and with the feeling that something, is going to happen. I got up and walked over to my closet and picked something random to wear but still looking nice. I walked into my bathroom and did my normal morning routine but deciding on no make-up.

I walked downstairs to see something very strange, everyone was bowing to me! I was stunned. This shouldn't surprise me since I am now the Alpha Luna, now above the Alpha; my brother, and every other Alpha in all the world's packs, but it does. So, I just ignored them grabbing a plate of bacon and eggs and sat down between Wendy and Chuck, the pack's Beta. After breakfast, we all headed to Mark's silver BMW and headed to school, but this time I got to drive.

Once we got there the very moment I stepped through the door everyone froze and stared at me, the next thing they did was they all bowed. This still shocked me, so I just ignored them and walked to my locker to get my things that I need for my first class of the day, my favorite class, wolf history.

As I walked into class everyone stopped to look at me as they bowed their heads to me. I was now finally used to it. I just calmly and quietly walked to my seat and waited for class to start. Mrs. Westerfeled was in the middle of teaching us about the second world wolf war when the loudspeakers came on.

"ATTENTION ALL STAFF AND STUDENTS! EVERYONE MUST IMMEDIATELY GET TO THE SAFETY OF THE PACK HOUSE AS QUICKLY AND AS SAFELY AS POSSIBLE! ALL TEACHERS TO THE BACK OF THE SCHOOL! ALL PACK WARRIORS PROTECT THE ALPHA LUNA AT ALL COSTS! THE BLOOD MOON PACK IT ATTACKING!"

Everyone started to panic and run out of the classroom as some as our strongest pack warriors ran up to me alongside Mrs. Westerfeled.

"What's going on?!" The Blood Moon Pack is attacking! They're here for you"

Mrs. Westerfeled answered.

"Now you must go, and hurry!"

She said to me with worry as one of the pack warriors grabbed my hand and lead me down the school halls swarmed with panicking wolves. I almost tripped going down the stairs a couple of times but I always caught myself. But as the halls got more crowded I got separated and there was no way that I was going to be able to get through the crowd and survive. I had no other choice; I had to run up to the roof of the school where I knew that I would be safe. I started to run up to the rooftop as I heard them calling to me, but there was no way that they would be able to cut through the crowd to get back to me.

As soon as I got to the top I looked over the edge down to see many wolves fighting and Blood Moon wolves attacking and killing many of my friends and teachers. Many were very injured and trying to get up and run and others were dragging themselves in a pool of their own blood. The entire field was covered in blood and dead bodies, i-i-it, it w-was horrifying. I sat down, my back against the wall holding my hand over my mouth as my eyes started to fill with tears.

Then I heard the door to the roof burst open as two big brown Blood Moon Pack wolves burst through the door. Everest was telling me to fight, but, I knew that it was no use, they are way stronger than me and twice my size. Then the Alpha of the Blood Moon Pack walked up. He was gorgeous, absolutely stunning with his short spiky dark brown hair, and bright green eyes, he was tall, maybe about 6'2, he was very muscular, thin, and his face, his face was perfectly sculpted with nice high cheekbones and a well-defined chin, and when he spoke, his voice was strong and demanding that sent shivers down my spine as I melted.

"She's the one! If there is one scratch! One, scratch! On her, I will personally rip, both, your heads off!"

They both nodded. As they started towards me I blacked out and was consumed by darkness. But how? And why? I never blackout nor do I ever, feel faint, no matter what the situation maybe!