chapter 6

It's been a few days and Everest has been on my ass about me telling Jack what's going to happen in just two days on the next full moon. I keep telling her that I will get to it, but I never do. She also keeps threatening that if I don't tell her than she will. I don't know what I'm going to do, with Everest, not with the full moon situation that I'm sadly in.

It was late afternoon and me and Jack we're just cuddling up in our room watching movies when Jack spoke up, breaking the silence.

"You know the full moon is tomorrow night" Yah, why?"

That's when Everest popped in.

'There! Now you have the perfect chance to tell him!" yes but-'No! Tell him now! Or I will!' grrrrr, you know you really frustrate me at time' Oh! I know. Now! Wolf up and tell him! Really it's not that hard you know?!' Yes! I know! Now shut up!' Tell him!'

She was right, I had to tell him, and this was the perfect chance to do so. My attention went back to what Jack was saying.

"Well, that's when the Luna ceremony will be" Luna ceremony?" When you will officially be part of the pack and the official Luna of The Blood Moon Pack" Wow!" Yes, it's all a very important tradition"

Ok, it's now or never. I took a quick deep breath.

"Jack?" Yes princess?" I need to tell you something very important" What is it?" Everest has been bothering me a lot lately about something that I need to tell you" Ok, what did she say?" she said that tomorrow night on the full moon that something is going to happen, she said that it was going to be something special, something magical" well, I wonder what that will be" I wonder too" Well I guess it's going to be a wonderful surprise" yah, I don't really like surprises"

I pouted. Everest was now happy that I finally told him. Jack just laughed at me making me pout more.

"You're cute when you pout you know"

I blushed and looked away, but before I could Jack moved my head so that I was still looking at him. He was smiling at me when he captured his lips with his, I was shocked at first as shocks were sent shooting through me as my body heated up. Our lips now moving in perfect sink. Everest was loving this and she wanted him to mark us right there and then. When your mate marks you, you are now able to mind link with each other, feel what each other is feeling, feel there pain, and no matter where we go and no matter how far we may be we will always, always be able to find each other, but just a few days after being marked you will go into heat, and from what my mom told me, it's not fun. She also said that after you're marked and when you go into heat it's painful for both partners, all they want to do is to complete the mating bond. They go absolutely crazy, they can't stand to be apart, they would do absolutely anything to get to one another, anything.

As the kiss heated there was a knock at the door, we quickly pulled apart as Darick stepped in with a smirk on his face.

"Oooh did I interrupt something?"

Darick snickered as my face heated up.

"Oh, I did"

Jack just laughed at me as I turned away from him, my face as red as a tomato.

"Shut up"

I said quietly. Darick laughed at me again, but before he left he said on last thing.

"Oh yah, Jack, your mother said that she wants to see you and Luna" Why?"

Jack asked.

"Don't know, all she said was that she had a surprise for you two"

Jack nodded as Darick left. We got up and put on some actual clothes and changed out of our p.js. I quickly brushed my teeth and hair putting it up into a ponytail before we walked downstairs.