Authors Note #2

Hio Everybody,

I know it's been so long since I have made a part of the story and I am really sorry about that. I did, as you all saw just added another part 4 days ago and I swear I am working on the next chapter as we speak. It should be out soon.

I would like to thank those who have stuck around to continue reading the story for their patience. I really appreciate all of your support. It means the world to me. 

With that being said, I have a few reasons for why I have been gone so long. 

1. Work. I work two jobs to make money to pay off the enormous debt I have to school and to my parents. 

2. School. For a lot of the time I was away from Wattpad, I was at school doing courses to help create a path to better writing and a future in writing. 

3. Exciting news, I AM working on my first EVER novel. It is far from ready for Wattpad publication, but I am hoping it will be done by August to enter it into the 2023 Watty Awards. For anyone that is interested in reading it, send me a comment and I will DM you when the chapters start going up.

And to answer everyone's question, here is the synopsis: Murder happens all the time, everywhere. It's a fact of life. Whether it is liked... or not it happens. And thus, I have found myself addicted to it as time passes by me. As I write another entry in this journal today describing my crimes as lovely as they were, another person is being murdered by another person. (Please don't take this idea... I have worked so hard on this.)

Well, that is all for tonight. It's close to four in the morning here and I have to be at work in an hour and a half. 

Love you all,

Pandemonium