Day One: After Lunch

Chris, Tris and the others join me 20 minutes after I was discharged for lunch to have my own. By the time they got here, I was on my 3rd grill cheese. I was in absolute love with these things. They were my one and only heaven.

Will sat in front of me while either girl sat on my side. I was eating my grill cheese practically moaning at how delicious it was. Christina begins to laugh and I turn to her tilting my head.

"What?" I say through a mouth full with food. She laughs even more and I just glare at her.

"You're like moaning. Is the grill cheese really that good here?" She laughs and I can understand her random outburst now. I sigh and place another bite in my mouth. "Yes it is. I have never had them before today."

She stops and stares at me in shock. I shrug, "I'm from Abnegation remember?" She gives the 'Oh' look and smiles. 

All the while Will is starring at me as though I am a complex Math question. "Do you have a crush on me or something?" He jerks away from his analysis of me and looks in my eyes. "No, why do you say that?" His voice was casual, he definitely isn't lying. "Then why are you starring at me like I am advanced Algebra or Trigonometry?" 

The others snicker at my question, if only they knew I was the one at the top of the class. "Because I am trying to figure you out." His voice is again casual.

I look at him incredulously. "And what's that?" He just sighs before stating bluntly, "You're Four's relative." I choke on my next bite of grill cheese and Tris has to pat my back hard to help me unlodge it. "Didn't we already discus this during gun practice? What's your proof?" His eyes held a look of hilarity.

"Your reaction was similar to that on the roof as well." He said trying hard not to look like he was laughing. Before continuing his statement. "You look like him." 

I sigh, "People can look alike and not..." "No you share the same eyes, and the same nose, you smirk the same." I grind my teeth at his interruption.

"Next point, you are able to exactly mimic his body language as he was firing the gun. You looked like a mini..." My turn to cut in, "You saying I'm small?" He nods and I huff again. "You made an invalid point. If you noticed, I was the exact same with Eric too, are you going to say me and Eric are related too?"

He sighed and shook his head no. "Four got so worried about you when you collapsed. You could see the fear in his eyes." 

I sigh again and was almost ready to give up, though, it wouldn't be me doing the say we are related thing. "Maybe he was worried because one of his initiates nearly died before training even began? Could be the fact that he could get into serious trouble should an initiate actually die?" 

He had almost given up as well? "Any other points you would like to add to this conversation Will?" 

He nodded and I waved him to continue, our friends looking at us like another war was going to break out. "Eric has been paying attention to you more than he has to the others. It would make sense that if Four is related to you, he wouldn't be aloud to rank you due to favouritism."

I puff out my cheeks before countering him again., "Maybe Eric really does like me as you said on the roof. And with the way you describe the way Eric looks at me then  compare it to how Four looks at Tris then it's clear he likes her too. I think that both are capable of being fair even with their... supposed feelings." 

Tris nearly choked and when Will tried to keep pressing with other points he had to make I stood up and walked away, "I'm not taking anymore questions, if you want your answer, get it from Four, smart ass. I'll be in the training room."