Chapter 3

Soon enough, you all made it to Paris. It was cloudy and dark, not at all what you expected. The carriage came to a halt, and you all started to hop out. You all looked around amazed at your surroundings, not at all like the countryside "children...this way" you hear Madame call, You walked down a dark alleyway seeing and looking through the windows of the other shops.

You stop at an old shop that now seems to be your new home "i found a wonderful shop you said" Camille walks in looking not so delighted "i saw it in the daylight" says Madame "its dark", "oh please...it's late when the sun shines in it'll look much better" "its mean" , "oh don't be silly".

You walk around looking at all the different rooms the kitchen, the living room, and the shop itself "nothing like a few flower boxes and wallpaper won't do" Madame says with a smile "well i'll be cooped up all day, tending my job at the office

You walk around looking at all the different rooms the kitchen, the living room, and the shop itself "nothing like a few flower boxes and wallpaper won't do" Madame says with a smile "well i'll be cooped up all day, tending my job at the office...while you girls will be here to tend the gloom", "customers busting in and out" "come i'll show you the upstairs" Madame kisses Camille cheek and pulls him into another room.

You find your way up stairs and start to look around yourself, you end up finding a small little room about the same size as your old one back home, you unpack all your belongings and start to set up your little space. You ended up bringing some clothes of cores but also some little things as well like your mothers flowers from her garden, photos of your father and mother and a gift from your father but you've never opened it.

Hours passed, and you were downstairs in the family room reading one of your books. You were a sucker for romance novels ever since your father gave you your first one for your birthday. "Y/n" you heard a voice call your name "Camille"? You look to see him in the doorway "what are you doing up" you asked "i couldn't sleep" "your not alone i just thought i'd read a little bit".

"How about i make us something to drink"  you both go into the kitchen and you start to look for some milk "my father used to make me warm milk to help me fall asleep at always worked", you start to heat up the stove and poor the milk into a pot a...

"How about i make us something to drink" you both go into the kitchen and you start to look for some milk "my father used to make me warm milk to help me fall asleep at always worked", you start to heat up the stove and poor the milk into a pot and wait for it to bubble. You pour a glass for the both of you and drink a little "thank you" you whisper "for what" "allowing me to come to paris with you all" "please we've been friends for a long time and you've always been there for me" you smile at his remark "your very lucky Camille, I mean your married, you have a job and now you live in paris".

"Your right but i probably wouldn't have got through any of this without you, you didn't care if i was a sick child", "i still remember when you first walked into my room, mother said you where a shy girl but you just sat next to me and started talking to me" "yeah i remember as well i was so nervous that day...you being the first boy i've ever talked too, my stomach was in knots" you both laugh, until you feel a touch on your hand.

Camille's hand was on yours, you blush and pull your hand away and quickly finish the rest of your milk "umm....look at the time it's very late...i'd better get to bed and you should to...i mean you have a busy day tomorrow at the office, night" you rush to your room and close the door "what the hell was that, i just geeked out" you push your face into your pillow as your face starts to heat up and turn red.

"No,no,no hes just my friend and hes married" you muffle into your pillow, you pull you face from your pillow and sigh, "i should just get some sleep, maybe that will help take my mind off things" you blow out your candle light next to your bed and cover yourself in your sheets "tomorrows a new day, everything will work out just fine" you yawn and start to close your eyes as you fall asleep and drift off to your dreams.