Chapter 5

"I've tried,i just can't imagine it", Camille says, looking out the window "What" Laurent asked."Standing there with pallet and brush in hand as a woman takes off her clothes","couldn't you"? Camille huffs "i wouldn't know where to look","there are dozens of places", "My hand would shake".

 "Therese"! Madame yells, Camille turns to tell her to go see what she wants, "don't move"! Laurent shouts, "Sorry", "a customer must have walked into the shop by mistake" Thereses says, still looking at the ground

"Therese"! Madame yells, Camille turns to tell her to go see what she wants, "don't move"! Laurent shouts, "Sorry", "a customer must have walked into the shop by mistake" Thereses says, still looking at the ground. "Id me hypnotized", "well the model is hypnotized too", "do you look at her face", Laurent hums in response, "and i look at her body,...and i listen and try and hear what the body is saying", "i have to go wee" Camille jokingly says with a giggle, Laurent laughs back "maybe...the body says other things", "love me i suppose".

"This first model i had was this beautiful redhead....natural red you could say" Both Camille and Therese get intrigued by his story "but the hitch being that this wonderful creature was deaf as a brick...couldn't call out if i wanted adjustments, i had to mold her...scalped her", he says slowly moving his brush up and down the canvas.

"One day...i wanted her legs to be a bit wider, so i slowly touched the inside of her thigh with the tip of my brush", "so did she notice the small move you were after"? Camille asked, curious, "she did", "and what was her body saying to you", "brush me again". Therese breathed heavily from his words, trying not to look at him.

"Um, did Madame call"? She asked, rubbing the back of her neck, "yes five minutes ago" Madame walked in, "is it done"? She asked, "It's a painting Madame not a roast", "Great art takes time mother".

Madame giggles, trying to look over the canvas, "just one small peak", "Ah! Can't be done" he waves his brush in her face, "but it could be called away to heaven before it completed" she begs. "No I doubt it, Madame, my guess is that we'll all be snuggled up in are graves", "what a horrible thought". Madame walks over to Camille and gives his a kiss on the cheek "Mother om posing", "oh so handsome" she smiles fixing his suite, Soon you walk in with a basket full of food and flower seed bags, "I'm sorry i wasn't here this morning, I woke up early to head down to the shop before traffic hit", "oh that's alright dear what did you get"? Madame asked, "oh just some fruits and vegetables and some other stuff for dinner tonight, and i also got some flower packets to plant in the front for the flower boxes", "that's wonderful,those should bring some more color to this place, how about we go down stairs and start lunch i know everyone it starving".

You both start to head to the kitchen "Therese now", Madame says, "don't move", Therese looks at Laurent "I've painted your shadow into the picture" she looks back to you and Madame and sits back down.

The Next Day

You all were standing in the dining area staring at the now finished portrait of Camille, Camille smiles at the painting that back at Madame, as her face doesn't look as appealed, "do i...is distinguished the word"?,"It's a word","thank you" Laurent comments, "But it barely resembles you, it's so...blue...and so grey", "it resembles my soul mother" he smiles. Madame giggles "is that what you were after,his soul", Laurent leans up against the table, "I paint what i see Madame", Camille and Madame giggle, "it does grow on one","so dose mange".

"Well no don't belittle yourself you've given us, a glimpse of something...eternal", you all hear the bell ring "oh no, not a customer now", Madame says in disappointment, "well how about I go out and get a bottle to celebrate", "Oh, yes", "no no no,two bottles", Madame yells in

eternal", you all hear the bell ring "oh no, not a customer now", Madame says in disappointment, "well how about I go out and get a bottle to celebrate", "Oh, yes", "no no no,two bottles", Madame yells in

delight,"then we can come back here, and marvel at Laurents masterpiece", "but hurry", "of course" Camille smiles looking back at the painting. "Y/n could you help me dear","oh,yes", you and Madame head down stairs to help out the customer and set up some snacks for the champagne "Y/n once you finish up there could you go get  Therese please", "yes".

Once you finish, you go upstairs to tell Therese to come and help,but as you reach the room, you see through the window Therese and Luarent talking and getting closer to each other. You had a strange feeling, so you slowly move over to the corner and peek your head so you don't get spotted.

"You said you couldn't paint",Therese says looking at the painting,Laurent looks at her and moves his eyes up "unbutton your blouse", Therese looks at him, "we don't have time". You move your head a little more trying to see what was happening, as you move a little closer Laurent moves closer to Therese as she starts to unbutton her blouse, Laurent pulls her in by her waist as she pulls him in closer, he moves his mouth down her neck to her chest as they both fall onto the table.

You gasp as you quickly fall to the floor out of sight, hearing the noises coming from the other room, your hands shaking from shock, not knowing rather to say something or keep quiet, now just seeing your best friend's wife having an affair with his friend...I mean what were you suppose to say, would they even believe you? Was it even your place?  Should you just ruin your friend's "happy" marriage? What were you to do?