Chapter 6

Months past and you still have said nothing about Therese's affair with Laurent,everyday sense then while Camille is at work or Madame is taking her daily nap,Therese is upstairs waiting by the window for Laurent to come through the back knowing what will happen next.

You just sit in your room, knowing what is happening, feeling guilty for not saying anything and keeping to yourself. But what were you supposed to say, "oh hey your wife has been having an affair with your best friend for months", I mean it's not as easy as you think. You were surprised though, for months Therese has been making up excuses, saying she's been having terrible headaches and needs to rest, but really it is so she can go and have a little fun with her little "man", you surprised nobody has caught on yet.

Later one evening, you were downstairs washing the dishes left ,from dinner as everyone else was in the family room, you were about finished when you start to feel a hand go on your shoulder, you quickly pick up a small bread knife as you turn to see a tall figure behind you, It was Laurent. "Wow...sorry Y/n I didn't mean to startle you", "Oh..Laurent..its you..its fine i didn't hear you come in anyways", you sigh as you put down the bread knife and look down at the sink, "is Therese around", "she's up stairs,I think...why"?

"Nothing i just wanted to talk to her", You roll your eyes as you try and finish up what was left of the dishes, "here let me help you", Laurent goes from behind you and tries to "help you", but then he slowly tries to grab you hips, "what the hell are you doing"!, "What", "I'm not one of your little Mistresses you play around with, like Therese", "what are you talking about", he looks at you with a fake confused look. "I know about you and Therese...and i know about this sneaking around behind Camille's back", Laurent eyes widen, "you knew"?, "I've known for a while now...you're lucky my mouth hasn't said anything...but don't worry they'll know soon".

Laurent just looks down at the ground, until he slowly looks up at you and starts walking closer, you start to walk back hitting the counter trying to gabe the knife from earlier,but before you could, Laurent grabs you by your neck, stopping you from breathing "if you even think about saying anything with that big mouth of yours...i swear i will kill you", you try to pull his hand away from your neck, but his grip was too strong, luckily he lets go and you fall to the floor.

You cough trying to breath and take in some air, Laurent looks at trying to breath and spits on the floor. He leaves trying to let anyone notice, as you try and stand up,you pull yourself up by holding onto the sink, while still holding your neck from the paine, you look over to the small mirror on the wall and see that he left a red mark, "shit", you say rubbing the area where the mark was.

"Y/n is everything alright dear", Madame asked, hearing her voice from the other room, "I'm fine...I think i"m going to go to bed early tonight", "alright dear,see you in the morning", you quickly go up the steps still covering your neck so know one will see, as you enter your room, you pull out a small table mirror and look at the mark again, " what the hell do i do now", you think to yourself knowing something was going to happen, "i have to tell Camille...somehow".