Chapter 2

As Lord Farquaad walked down the pavement, he noticed a bunch of children toys abandoned in the lawn, turning up his nose in disgust. Children were terrible monsters, especially creature children.

He knocked on the door, tapping his foot impatiently as he waited for it to be answered. As three minutes passed, Lord Farquaad knocked again, more forcefully this time.

As no one answered, he twisted the doorknob, surprised it was unlocked. He walked gracefully and looked around for the pig. He saw him, sitting alone in the kitchen. A beer bottle next to him.

"Snuffle...?" Lord Farquaad didn't care for creatures, but seeing one in such a pitiful state made his stomach twist uncomfortably.

Snuffle didn't reply, and Lord Farquaad studied him. He still wore a blue shirt, but there were a bunch of stains on it. He was still a stupid pink pig, and his glasses were cracked. His beard was overgrown from how it usually was.

"You were already a disgusting creature but to see you reduced to such a state makes me sick." Lord Farquaad commented, but there was still no reply.

Lord Farquaad let out a scoff and walked around the house, it was a mess. There were toys scattered everywhere, clothes were strewn about, and there were markings in the wall as well as what seemed to be blood stains.

His mind formed a terrible picture as he continued to walk, but he hoped he was wrong...