Chapter 22 -Holiday Special!

Peppa pig was happy with her two dads and little brother. Max, Snuffles, and Georgie. They were a perfect family, nothing could ruin this. At least, that's what she thought.

However, as the years went on, Peppa was feeling dissatisfied, but there seemed to be no clear reason why. She just felt herself drifting through life, no purpose.

The days eventually began to blend to gather, a never ending repeat. Wake up, eat breakfast, get dressed, go to school, go home, eat dinner, go sleep. Wake up, eat breakfast, get dressed, go to school, go home, eat dinner, go sleep. Wake up......Wake up....Wake up.

Life began to look pointless, there was nothing new. Nothing exciting. Nothing to bring meaning to her life and her world. What was the point of existing? She didn't want to die though, that would be stupid. She just...felt lost. She wouldn't mind if she stopped existing.

Christmas rolled around and it was different. There was no excitement, no spirit. Peppa put on a smile of course, for her family. But...she wasn't really happy was she? She got a present but didn't pay attention to it. Just faked a smile, said thank you, and continued on with her night.

Peppa found herself staring up at the ceiling in her room, but before anything could happen. She was transported to a void.

"Hello little one." As the creature spoke, it rattled Peppa's body.

"You're the...demon? The one my father made a deal with?" Peppa asked, eyeing the demon curiously.

"You're a smart mortal," The demon let out a chuckle, "Indeed I am."

"What do you want with me?" Peppa asked, tilting her head. She wasn't afraid, if she was going to get killed then that's that.

"You're lost, your mortal life has no meaning," Peppa stared at the demon as it continued, "I can fix that."

"How so?" Peppa asked with raised eyebrows.

"I can make you go to another world, one where you have meaning."

"What's the catch?" Peppa knew demons wouldn't do something unless they had something to gain.

"You will never return to this world again." The demon said.

Peppa narrowed her eyes, "What's in it for you? I'm not an idiot. You wouldn't be offering something willy nilly- especially after you spared my father."

The demon let out a chuckle, "Entertainment, it gets boring watching your happy family."

Peppa couldn't really argue with that, but...

"No thanks." Peppa said firmly.

The demon seemed shocked, "Oh? And why not?"

"Just because I'm bored in life doesn't mean I should leave this family."

"Hmmm, you mortals still surprise me sometimes. Very well."

With a gasp, Peppa woke up in bed. Rubbing her eyes as the memory began to fade away. She checked the time, 4:22 A.M.

She hesitantly stood up, going to get water from the kitchen. Her stomach swirled uncomfortably as bout of anxiety hit her. Did she do the right thing? As she got water, she saw Snuffles sitting at the couch.

"Dad...?" Peppa said, going to sit down next to him.

"Yeah honey?"

"Can we talk?" Snuffles looked concerned and he immediately nodded his head.

And so, Peppa spilled everything. From what she has been feeling to her terrible and unmentionable thoughts to the highs and lows of everything. At the end of it, she was silently crying.

Snuffles pulled her into a hug, "Thank you for telling me this." He said, rubbing her back.

Peppa nodded, hugging Snuffles tightly. And for the first time in years, she thinks she would be okay. This would pass, just as everything will. All these feelings will pass. And eventually, everything would be fine.

<><><>
Hi everyone :) Happy holidays! It's been several months since I finished this story (Exactly 6 months) but I wanted to revisit for the holidays. I haven't written anything in a while, so it was a fun project. For those of you who don't know, DeadpoolxAll For One is my newest project and should be back soon :)

If your one of those people who are struggling though the constant repeat of life, know you are not alone. Talk to someone, find new things. And eventually, it will pass. I love you guys :)