Chapter 6

Rachel brought out the knife, "Now. It's my turn to kill you."

Snuffle stared, speechless before ducking as Rachel swinged the knife. She had no experience wielding it, that much was obvious. Yet, her strikes were still deadly.

"Honey-" Snuffle ducked as Rachel attempted to stab him again.

Giving up all hope on making a conversation, he slowly made his way to the kitchen, ducking whenever Rachel attempted to stab him. He reached behind him where he knew the knife block was.

He gripped a random knife and dragged it out to meet Rachel's knife. His heart pounded as he parried it.

The two fought for a while, Rachel getting more and more tired easily, bleeding from several wounds, however Snuffle still had some himself, a large gash on his leg.

"Give up Rachel." Snuffle said, panting slightly.

"Never." Rachel panted out, clutching her side.

Snuffle slowly approached and knelt down, "You're not going to live at this ra-" before Snuffle could finish, Rachel grabbed a knife that was hidden in her sleeve and stabbed Snuffle hand, pinning him to the wall.

Before he could yank the knife out, another one stabbed his other hand.

"I'm taking the kids, away from you." Rachel said, glaring at him.

"Fuck. You." Snuffle snarled out, "We could've been a happy family together."

Rachel shrugged and walked out of the house, leaving Snuffle to struggle.

Later, Snuffle would manage to put enough force so the knife would come out of the wall. But for now, he bleed. Hanging alone. Forever being alone.