Chapter 3

Discussion of suicidal themes

Snuffle felt numb, he vaguely heard someone talking to him but it was all fuzzy. After all, what was the point? He was alone after his wife took off with the kids.

He didn't even know what happened, one second everything was fine but then she found out what he's done before and took off with the kids, and when Snuffle tried to stop her, he got attacked.

He was alone now. There was no point in living, so he drowned himself in beer. Hoping that he would get a lung cancer or something so he didn't have to deal with living. He was too weak to kill himself.

He startled as his shoulder was grabbed, and he turned to face Maximus, or Lord Farquaad.

"Max?" Snuffle asked, coughing a bit.

"Hello old friend." Lord Farquaad grinned, but Snuffle could tell that there was concern in his eyes.

"What...what are you doing here? I thought we were done with..." Snuffle didn't finish the sentence but it was obvious what he was implying.

Lord Farquaad shrugged, "Look there's this-"

"No. I'm done, your stupid shit has made my wife take my kids! I'm alone now!" Snuffle said, glaring at Lord Farquaad.

Lord Farquaad didn't know how to reply, he simply stared at Snuffle in shock.

"What do you mean...?"
__________________________________
According to google, Daddy's pig name is Snuffle Kins Pig. So I'll be using Snuffle to refer to him.