Chapter 19

Snuffles stared at the giant figure that stood before him, after thousands of tries the ritual finally worked. Yet, as he stood before the creature he felt speechless. His heart pounded in his chest. He felt sick, the creature held an overwhelming amount of power, yet it didn't move. As if Snuffles wasn't worth it's time.

Shakily Snuffles bowed, not knowing what else to do. The creature then shrunk down to his size, but Snuffles couldn't make out any features. It's face seemed to switch every millisecond, it's body was just a black void. He was truly terrified.

The creature knew this, and it seemed proud in that fact, an arrogance aurora surrounded him. And when it spoke, it rattled Snuffle's body.

"How amusing..." It's voice was distorted, yet Snuffles could still make out the words. He didn't dare to speak, "The one who summoned me didn't summon me for himself..." The creature mused out loud.

Snuffles mouth felt dry as he spoke, "My friend..." He stopped as the creature started talking again.

"I know very well what you summoned me for. How pathetic earthlings are."

Snuffles shuffled anxiously, he didn't know how to respond.

"Are you prepared to deal with the consequences? A deal needs to be both ways after all." The creature held a smirk as it switched faces.

"What consequences...?" Snuffles asked hesitantly.