2

02

Fulton didn't have many private schools, only about a few. Not even enough to be considered a handful. All skillfully scaled out as planned, giving the top of the top students an opportunity to experience high leveled learning. Students such as Ava and Cleo, for example.

They were smart and fortunate with fortunate parents who only wanted the best for them. Trinity and Hoseok had decided long ago when the twins were still in pull ups that they didn't want their children attending public school. Their private school was very social, diverse and accepting. The twins had friends outside of one another. They maintained GPA's well over a 3.5 and always passed with straight A's. They got their wits from both parents, and from time to time their grandmother would joke about how most of their smarts came from her considering the fact that she was a teacher.

The girls liked school. But there was still so much they had to learn about what was to come after and during sophomore year...

"Are those cellphones charged?" Hoseok asked, giving the girls a brief wellness check in the parking lot before sending them off.

"Yes dad." The twins said tiredly in unison. He did this every morning when he had to drop them off. He made sure their uniforms were tucked and free of wrinkles, made sure they had money for lunch and most importantly - that he could reach them at any time of the day.

"Just making sure. Turn locations on, both of you. Call me if there's an issue and most importantly-"

"You love us. We know daddy. If we stay out here we'll be late for first period." Cleo whined. Hoseok sighed and raised his arms in defeat.

"Alright. Im just saying." He said. The teenagers were piling in, getting ready to head to their first block for the day. Ava and cleo needed to catch up.

"I love you." Hoseok pecked ava on the forehead before doing the same to cleo.

"We love you too dad." Ava said.

Hoseok didn't like this. They were growing up right before his very eyes. It didn't sit right with him. It didn't sit right with any father. But he wouldn't control it.

"Alright alright. Get in there." He waved them off. The twins smiled before turning on their heels and heading up to the entrance of their school. Toe in toe, the twins stride in rhythm with one another as they step on to the cobblestone path.

"God, I hate when he does that in front of everyone." Cleo groans. Ava giggled.

"That's what parents do cleo. Mama does it, you never complain when she does."

"Yeah but it's mama. Dad is intimidating and if you haven't noticed, we're avoided like the fucking plague when he's around. He scares off all the guys."

"Not this again." Ava rolled her eyes, opening one of the doubled doors and allowing for her sister to walk in first. Cleo doesn't get any further until ava is right beside her again, and from there they start for their first period classes. Both on the same floor, but two different classes.

"Yes this again. I know you noticed it too." Cleo pointed out.

How could ava not notice it? The boys at school acted completely different around hoseok as they did when he wasn't around. Sometimes, Ava would receive little love notes in her locker from the freshmen. But in the mornings when their father dropped them off, the freshmen scattered away.