4

04

After school on that same Friday, Ava had made it her number one priority to remind her father of the promise he made to take them to the mall. Which means that the following day , Saturday , the family set foot into the mall at 2:00 pm on the dot.

Hope wasn't in attendance. He didn't like crowded spaces and he had a rational fear of escalators. Currently, he was at his grand parent's until the family was ready to return home.

"Erynn needs more bibs." Trinity said, fingers wrapped around the handles of erynn's stroller as she pushed the baby around. Most of her time was spent blowing spit bubbles and looking out at the passing shoppers.

"Well me and her can head to the shop for that and you take Ava and cleo to wherever they plan on going." Hoseok arranged, sliding his sunglasses up over his eyes so that they held some of his hair from his forehead.

"Daddy we're 15. We don't need a chaperone." Cleo smacked her lips. Hoseok raised a brow and so did trinity. The family stopped in the middle of the mall. Luckily, not many people were in this section.

"For one, you're 15 like you said. No way in hell am I letting either of you roam this mall alone. Secondly, we aren't chaperones. We're you're parents." Hoseok scolded. Cleo frowned.

"Fix your face." Hoseok said. Cleo's frown didn't do much besides turn into a pleading pout.

"But dad-"

"Cleo just be quiet. The longer you complain the less time I have to shop!" Ava groaned.

Cleo didn't respond. All she could do was roll her eyes and pop in her AirPods. Typical cleo behavior when she was treated like the damn child that she was. Hoseok could only shake his head and face his wife who was giving him a knowing look.

"She is literally your twin. Looks and personality wise. You shouldn't be shocked." Trinity said, removing her purse from the bottom of erynn's stroller and placing it on her shoulder. Hoseok kissed his teeth and slipped his wallet from his pocket.

"I'm not shocked. I just don't like when she does that 'We're 15 daddy, we don't need you and mom anymore' crap." Hoseok mumbled, pulling out his credit card and reaching it to trinity. He would use cash to purchase erynn's bibs and whatever else he was tempted to buy along the way.

"You didn't want anyone breathing down your neck when you were a teenager as well baby. Now she's upset because you got aggressive with her. I don't have time for this foolishness out of you and Cleo today." Trinity said.

She and hoseok were speaking in hushed tones while the twins stood aside impatiently waiting to explore the mall.

"Whomp whomp. That's my baby girl and I love her. She'll get over it." Hoseok says, pecking Trinity's lips before catching erynn's stroller.

"Ball out. Call me when you're ready to meet up." Hoseok said, throwing up the peace sign as he walked off with Erynn. Trinity sighed before turning on her heels and going towards the twins.

"Finally!" Ava said dramatically, falling in toe with her mother. Trinity smiled.

"I'm sorry. You know your father talks a lot." Trinity said.