7

07

"Unbelievable. Completely un-fucking-believable." Jimin shakes his head in undeniable disappointment.

"This is what, the second time this week we've had to come up to that school and speak with the principal about your behavior Uriah. It's tiring and really damn aggravating." Michelle jumped in, arms crossed as she glared at her son.

Uriah had grown up and that nobody could deny. He was now 17, taller than his father and uncle Yoongi. And an athlete. He was the spilling image of Jimin. With a darker complexion, of course. And curly shoulder length hair in which he always kept twisted or braided curtesy of his mother. He had a good head on his shoulders as far as grades. But his behavior was something completely different.

The parents didn't understand why. They had just come back from picking him up seeing as he had been written up after his third infraction this week. He attended a public school. He hung out with some guys who at first, Jimin and Michelle approved of. But both were starting to believe that they were deeply influencing Uriah's behavior.

"I'm sorry, alright? Principal Williams is already a bitch on his own. It would've taken me to do anything before he called crying again." Uriah muttered.

"Watch your mouth." Michelle narrowed her eyes. Uriah lifted up his head to look at his mother.

"Sorry ma." He apologized. Looking at him and seeing nothing but Jimin, Michelle couldn't help but grow softer towards her son.

"Look, Uri... we didn't want to have to do this but we need a solution to all of this. I mean it's embarrassing. You're smart, you're athletic. Why are you letting those friends of yours change you? We didn't raise you to be a follower Uriah Julius Park." Michelle said.

"We didn't. And we damn sure would've never sent you to that school if we knew you were gonna turn out like this." Jimin added. Uriah sighed.

He got so sick of hearing the same goddamn lectures. Why couldn't they just let him live? His little brother Jayeon sometimes came home after getting an infraction and they never kept him for this long. That's why the shit they preached to Uriah went into one ear and out of the other.

"I'm not a follower." Uriah stood up from his stool, pushing it back into the island. "And pops you of all people should understand it. You tell me all the time about how you used to act in high school. Grades and sports aside, can I just have fun?"

"Not if that fun is gonna get you a call home every fucking day." Jimin raised a brow. "And screw what I said. You're better than me. Than both of us. What we did in high school shouldn't be what you're doing."

Uriah decided that he was bored with this conversation. "Okay." He mumbled.

"Okay what?" Michelle asked.

"Okay. I'll get my act straight, I promise. I'm sorry." Uriah apologized. His parents glanced at one another before looking back at him.

"Can I go take a nap now?" He asked, pointing upward. Jimin held out his hand.

"Sure you can. After you give me that phone and PlayStation and any other bullshit you have up there excluding the tv."

Uriah exhaled deeply. He knew this shit was coming.

"Yes sir." He mumbled before going towards the staircase to grab his electronics.