12

12

"Y'all I just don't know what to do with his ass anymore. Me and Jimin have tried talking to him, taking away the video games and phone- nothing is working. So we've decided to enroll him into private school."

"Ooh... that's a big transition for him mimi. Don't you think you two should've put in a little more thought first?" Trinity asked, holding Erynn on one hip as she used her free hand to stir the seasoning into her instant noodles.

"Y'all I've been thinking about this for weeks. Me and his father considered how he might react but we're frustrated dealing with Uriah's foolishness every other day. It drives us up the fucking walls!"

"I get it. There's been multiple times where I've considered shipping Maddox off to bootcamp. But I have to remind myself that he's only 12." Raven mumbled on the other end of the phone. Trinity could hear a faint hum of understanding from Haylee as she smiled.

Currently, the four women were having their weekly conference call. Trinity missed the good ole' days where they would just meet up for wine while watching reality tv or the newest series that had just dropped on Netflix. But they were all so busy now, hands tied with jobs and children and husbands. Calling on 4-way was the more convenient route.

They did meet up for a fun night out more often than one would expect. And from time to time would randomly pop up at each other's houses with good news or entertaining gossip. They were still extremely close, just with busy schedules so they had to manage.

"Are you sending him to Ava and Cleo's school? I'm sure they'll help him tighten up on discipline."

"We are, actually. I need to get with you. I have a lotttt of questions about those preppy, private ass schools. I don't know why you have my nieces over there all by themselves." Trinity laughed and brought her noodles over to the island. She sat down on one of the barstools, skillfully balancing Erynn on her lap as she began to twirl noodles around her fork. She was hungry and it was lunch time.

"It was all Hoseok. Private or public, I feel as though the twins would've done well at both. But because the closest thing to us is their current school its convenient."

"Mimi did you even consider the distance?" Haylee asked. Michelle kissed her teeth on the other end.

"Yes. And...we've decided to get his ass a car. Even if I feel as though we should wait until we see improvement in his behavior. Uri's smart and we know this will take a lot of weight off of our shoulders."

"I think you're doing the right thing, Michelle. If this doesn't work maybe we can send Maddox and Uriah to bootcamp together."

"Ughhh, music to my ears." Michelle sighed causing everyone to laugh. Erynn was caught trying to sneakily dip her hand into Trinity's hot noodles despite the fact that she had just eaten.

"No mama. It's hot." Trinity softly warned, pushing the noodles away from the baby's reach. The minute Erynn jotted out her bottom lip and turned her head up, Trinity knew what was about to happen.

"Welp guys, erynn's about to throw a fit. I'll talk to y'all later. And don't forget I'm hosting dinner Thursday night!" Trinity rushed off the phone.

"Of course, we wouldn't miss it for the world." Raven said sweetly.

"Kiss my baby for me. And curse you for making her cry." Haylee added. Trinity rolled her eyes as a soft cry left erynn's lips.