10

10

Cleo and Ava followed their usual morning routine the next day. One twin was excited to get to school, knowing that she would be seeing her crush for the first time in what felt like forever although it had barely been three days. On the other hand, Ava was a bit exhausted. She had a math test coming up and hadn't done much prepping for it, too wrapped up in her fashion class to even care much about studying. If her parents were to find out they wouldn't be too pleased, and so she was smashed with a crammed schedule filled with studying.

The breakfast table is already filled with food once the girls set foot into the dining area. Their baby brother sitting in his chair except, he sips from a glass of milk and stares down at his iPad. They were aware of his toothache and so they knew to keep their distance, being aware of how grumpy Hope could get when he was in pain.

"Good morning guys. Hurry up and eat, we're running a little behind." Their mother rushed, holding a hand mirror as she flicked the mascara brush upon her eyelash. It was then they noticed that their father, per usual, was seated across from them feeding himself and watching Erynn who had been gulping down a bottle.

"Daddy aren't you taking us to school?" Ava asked. Their father shook his head.

"Nope, change of plans. I have to take your brother to the forbidden place while mom goes to the dance studio."

By "forbidden place", he meant some type of doctors office. Hope hated the doctor. Pediatricians, orthodontists, ophthalmologist you name it. He was older now and caught on to the parents' little attempts at trying to hide it, but still ended up going.

"Right. So that means eat your food as fast as you can. Mommy has a busy day today."

When their mother was busy, she didn't mess around. She had the entire house in a frenzy even if she was the only person with business to attend to.

"Baby I have erynn's diaper bag packed already. Don't forget to apply her rash cream between changes. Her skin is very sensitive-" Trinity stopped herself. "You know this already. Why am I explaining it?"

"Tell me about it." Hoseok murmured. Four kids later and his wife still felt as though she needed to tell him about everything going on with their children as if he wasn't present to receive the information as well. He was a very active father, very attentive to his children.

"Right. I'm sorry." The woman sighed and grabbed her purse. Going around the table, she kisses her two babies before pecking her husband's lips.

"I will see you three later. I love you guys, call me if you need me. Twins let's roll. Anything you haven't finished eating bring it on out." Trinity pointed to the door, impatiently waiting for the girls to come on.

"Alright alright." Cleo mumbled, decided to bring the entire plate with her because she was not about to let anything go to waste. Ava stacked a few things on Cleo's plate so that they were hauling around so many dishes.

"See you later. I love you guys!" Their father called out as they rushed out behind their mother.

"We love you too!" They yell back, the chaos slowly dying down in the Jung household as three members go on about their day.

Hoseok sighed as the door was closed. A few seconds pass before he looks between Hope and baby Erynn, the both of them staring at him as if asking 'what now?'