8

08

Cleo had been thinking a lot about what Louise had asked her during pre calculus. Honestly, his proposition seemed like a one way ticket to heaven. It was every teenage girl's dream to be talked to by her crush. It was even bigger to be asked to be a tutor for him. It was more...intimate it seemed. More serious.

Cleo knew that louise was smart. He wouldn't be an athlete if he didn't keep his grades up, and he wouldn't be at one of Georgia's most top rated high schools if he didn't perform to the best of his ability. But everybody had their weak points and cleo supposed that math was Louise's.

"Mama's running late." Ava sighed, swinging her feet back and forth on the bench as she stared down at her phone. Ms.Holt had been going on and on about an announcement for a group project coming up in fashion. Ava was only focused on that at the moment and hardly anything else.

"Yeah." Cleo murmured, hand propped under her chin as she gazed off into the student parking lot. There over yonder was the big group of seniors and juniors. Talking over their cars, laughing it up.

Sometimes cleo wished that she was one of them. If even for a day. She just wanted to experience the maturity and responsibility. Not having her parents pick her up from school or drop her off with hugs and kisses.

"What are you murmuring for?" Ava asked her sister. Cleo scoffed and cut her eyes at the younger twin over her shoulder.

"Not everyone has to be loud all the time four eyes." She snapped. Ava gasped dramatically, snapping her head up from her phone and looking at cleo.

"You did not just call me four eyes."

"Did too." Cleo rolled her neck. Ava fixed her lips with a smart reply but before she could get the words out, the sound of a car skidding before them on the cobblestone path interrupted them. Cleo and Ava looked up and instantly, squealed in both surprise and happiness as the door to the Jaguar opened up.

Out stepped their father, walking around dressed in jeans and a white t-shirt with his shades pulled up on his face.

"Hey my pretty princesses." He greeted, walking up to the teens with his arms held out and a huge smile on his face. Ava and cleo damn near tripping over one another as they both ran into his embrace. Two days felt like two years.

"Hey dad." Ava greets first, voice muffled do to her face being nuzzled in his shirt. Hoseok kissed the top of each of his daughters heads before slowly releasing them. In a swift motion, he turns and opens the back door for ava, who he knew liked to be chauffeured around like a true princess. And the front door for cleo.

"How was the trip? Did you get us anything?" Ava asked hopefully. Her father chuckled.

"Damn, no 'how was the business meeting' or anything?" He closes both doors after making sure they're safe with seatbelts on, before jogging over to hop in the drivers seat. He got them out of there in no time, the sleek black paint of the jaguar disappearing beneath the shade before the sunlight reflects off of it again as they hit the road.

"Actually daddy, what she meant to say was how was the meeting before asking did you get us anything." Cleo says sweetly, batting her eyelashes. Hoseok scoffed.

"Amateurs. Your mother used to trick me." Hoseok said. Cleo laughed.

"Trick you?" She asked. Hoseok nodded.