6

06

Monday morning the following week was way different. Hoseok had left for his flight Sunday night, which means that he was absent from the breakfast table. It didn't take rocket science for trinity to see that the twins were upset due to his absence. It wasn't as easy to tell with Hope, because he had the same reaction to almost anything.

Erynn, however, was a bundle of joy. Her loud laughter could be heard from the living room as she sat in her Walker and watched some cartoons while trinity welcomed in Hope's homeschool teacher before bringing the twins to school.

"You're welcome to have any breakfast or something to drink. I won't take too long dropping them off." Trinity sighed, throwing her purse over her shoulder.

"Thank you Mrs.Jung. And no worries, we'll be right here when you return." Ms.Lee reassured.

"Okay. I'll be right back pumpkin." Trinity smooches the side of Hope's forehead before leaving the kitchen. In a rush, she scoops Erynn from her walker. She only wore a onesie with the footies at the bottom and a little hood at the top to cover her head. The garage and the car was warm so she wouldn't be exposed to the cold or outside for long. It would be okay.

"Girls, come on!" Trinity called, leaving out the side door to the garage. The twins come from around the corner. They follow trinity outside and Ava hops into the front whereas cleo gets in the back. After trinity is done strapping Erynn in, she gets in the drivers side.

"What time is it?" Trinity asked, pressing the button to see the garage door sliding open.

"It's 7:30. We have time." Ava mumbles after looking down at her smartwatch. Trinity didn't intend to wake up later than usual. But hoseok had misplaced something last night which resulted in her having to help him which then resulted in her going to bed late.

"Okay. I'm sorry for waking up later than usual. Blame your father." Trinity sighed, getting on the road.

The drive to the twins' highschool didn't take that long. Morning traffic was as heavy as it usually was at around this time so they were okay. Trinity rolls into the drop off zone where she seen teenagers walking into the highschool.

"Thanks mama." Cleo said, kissing erynn's cheek before opening the back door with her backpack.

"Of course. Have a good day at school. I love you both, okay?" It took everything in trinity to not hug them and give them kisses. But she was trying to hold back on that because she remebered how cleo said she didn't like it.

"Love you too!" The girls say in unison. Hand in hand they walk up the steps leading towards their school's entrance. Trinity pulls off.

________

Ava enjoyed b days. On b days, she took her favorite class. An elective which used to be categorized as a club that she could only visit every other Wednesday out of the week for thirty minutes. It was now a class on its own that she took 7th period for 1 hour and 30 minutes.

Fashion and design.

Now, it was still a club for those who couldn't join the class. But Ava was fortunate enough to have gotten all of her credits just in time to be able to join. Her smile is noticeable as she walks into class, instantly greeting her teacher.