5

05

Before the family's day could come to an end, they had to pick up Hope from his grandparents. Mr and Mrs.Kim were still just as youthful as could be. Currently, Mr.Kim was finishing up his last year of doctoring before he retired. Mrs.Kim had retired a bit early. They had moved into a larger home a few months after Hope was born, putting them closer to Trinity and Hoseok and their grand children. Namjoon and Haylee were also at a convenient distance, just so they could bring Noa for a visit every other day.

Hope loved to spend time with his grandparents. And, when he knew that his parents and sisters would be going somewhere with loud noises and he didn't care to be around it, he loved to visit his grandparents. And as usual they welcomed him in with opened arms and a warm meal that they knew he wouldn't mind eating.

"We're hereeee!" Trinity sang, stepping into the chilly house with her husband and children in toe. Hoseok held a sleeping Erynn who clung to him even in her slumber. Pacifier hanging limply from her lips as she tucked her face into his neck.

"Are those my children I hear?"

Mrs.Kim cam strutting from around the corner wearing her house slippers and casual lounge attire. Pressed hair held up in a messy updo with a claw clip, face bare of any make up yet she still looked like an older sister of trinity. She was beautiful.

"Hey momo." The twins spoke in unison, hugging their grandmother who kissed them on the forehead.

"Hey my pretty girls. And ohhhh, look at my little monster." She cooed, slowly taking Erynn from Hoseok and holding the baby in her arms. She bounced as she made her way over to the couch and sat down. The 75 inch flat screen that was mounted on the wall currently played some reality show.

"My princess Erynn." She ran her fingers through the baby's curls.

She loved all of her grandkids equally but Erynn was her baby for multiple reasons. Erynn was born about 14 months after Trinity's grandmother passed from breast cancer. Trinity named Erynn after her grandmother, giving the baby the woman's first name. Mrs.Kim was attached to Erynn after she was born and still to this day would hold the baby in her arms for hours. No matter if she was sleeping or not.

"Where's Hope?" Trinity sighed, taking off her purse and placing it on the coffee table before plopping down in the recliner. Cleo came over and plopped down on Trinity's lap. Trinity smacked her lips but wrapped her arm around Cleo's waist nonetheless. She was 15 yet still acted like this.

"He and your father were upstairs. Your father broke the damn sink and I told him to fix it this evening. Hope wanted to accompany him." The woman said.

"Funny. When I ask hope to sit outside with me while I mow the lawn he turns and goes back inside." Hoseok chuckled, throwing his arm on the back of the couch and getting comfortable.

"He and Hyeon are glued at the hip. Im not surprised." The woman chuckled.

Just as she said this, both came trotting downstairs. Everyone looked in that direction as they approached the bottom of the staircase. When Mr.Kim seen his family, he smiled.

"This is a surprise." He said, placing the toolbox down beside the staircase.

"Daddy you knew we would be coming to pick up Hope soon." Trinity said.