Part Four

When they set up camp for the night, it was definitely welcomed by Kay who was exhausted, walking normally through a jungle was tiring but now with a bit of a limp, it was taking way more energy and she was so tired she didn't even want any dinner. Instead, she took herself to bed as soon as they got the tent set up and Agnes, Steve and Jake ate dinner, chatting about life in general.

Steve decided to take Kay something to eat, despite the fact she said she wasn't hungry, he didn't want her to get hungry and not have anything at her disposal later on and a bit of food might help so he made his excuses to Agnes and Jake who really didn't mind being left alone and he went over to the tent, getting in and seeing Kay was already awake. She was laying on her left with her right leg bent, it looked a little odd and the pose was something straight out of a dirty magazine, although she was clothed so he didn't feel like he should look away.

"I brought you something to eat, I figured you'd probably feel better with something on your stomach."

"Thanks." She smiled and slowly sat up, keeping her right leg in the same position. "I appreciate it."

"How's your leg?"

"Sore." She sighed and took the mess tin off him. "I'm hoping after some rest it'll be easier to walk on tomorrow because today tired me out so much, it's tough limping."

"I'd offer to carry you but my arm is pretty messed up." He laughed lightly and moved to sit next to her. "We really took a tumble, huh?" Kay just nodded as she chewed her food, letting the comfortable silence take over for a little bit until she finished her food and he took it from her, getting up on his knees and moving towards the door of the tent to unzip it. "I'll be back in a sec."

Kay lay down and took a deep breath, twisting her leg again to try and get comfortable but it was just not happening, it was stinging and whatever way she moved, the dressing itched and annoyed the gash on her knee and the tape holding it there was unfortunately stuck down over open skin so she wasn't having the best time.

She heard the zipper on the tent go again and saw Steve as he came back in, this time he switched the torch on and zipped up the tent after him. He didn't say anything, instead he just took his T-shirt off, showing her that hot body of his and he lay next to her, on his right so he was facing her.

"It's a little early for you to be getting into bed, no?"

"I'm injured, I need to rest up too." He smiled and she just nodded, closing her eyes. "You should take the dressing off your leg and let the cut air out, it might be a little easier tomorrow movement wise."

"Good idea," she sighed and sat up, pulling the tape quick and fast and flinging herself back down as she gasped. "Fuck! I thought that wouldn't be as painful as it was. Shit!"

"You good?" He chuckled and she nodded, taking a deep breath and then she closed her eyes again, trying to get comfy. "You're gonna hurt your leg if you keep it up like that, if you fall asleep and let it drop, it's gonna wake you up."

"I can't straighten it, it hurts too much and I always sleep with a bent leg." She pointed to it and he gently grabbed it, pulling it towards him before he hooked it around his waist, making her breathe hitch as the move made their chests and hips bump together.

"Is this comfortable?"

"Mmhmm." She almost squeaked at him, making him laugh slightly. He moved a little closer to her, putting his big hand at the top of her thigh, right near her hip and pulled her closer. His own injured arm ended up slung over her and she wondered if he could feel her heart beating in her chest or even worse, in her vagina which was dangerously close to his dick right now.