Part Eleven

The foursome were lucky enough to catch a bus that took off five hours of walking and it dropped them off right on the edge of the trail they were going to need, meaning they could take a nice easy walk through the foliage. Agnes and Kay were walking together whilst Steve and Jake were up in front, hacking branches and leaves out of the way to make a path for them. Kay was kind enough to give Steve one of her machetes and she kept the other one on her, mostly because she didn't trust Jake with it and in case they got separated.

"You seem in a better mood today," Agnes smirked. "Can't possibly think why."

"Don't judge me." Kay shook her head as they walked along. "He got me all worked up yesterday with that kiss and I wasn't going to fuck him so that's why I sucked him off--"

"Not what I was referring to."

"Oh." She giggled. "Yeah, that wasn't planned either."

"What the hell happened?"

"I told him I was taking a shower and then he just walked into the bathroom, took his boxers off and I almost had a heart attack." Kay adjusted her aviators before gripping onto the straps of her bag because she was getting turned on just thinking about it. "He said I gave him the look so he took that as me wanting him to join me."

"The look?" Agnes almost snorted. "I've told you so many times you give fuck me eyes without realising it."

"I don't mean to." She shrugged. "Guess I'm just cursed with having fuck me eyes?"

"I mean, clearly it fucking worked because I could hear you and I have never heard you go off like that. Not even with toys." Agnes fanned herself jokingly, whilst giving her side eyes as they walked. "You wanna give me the details?"

"What details do you want?"

"Size, skills and where on the scale he is."

Kay sighed, squeezing her straps. "Six, girth to die for. He made me come twice and he's definitely at a nine on the scale, I'd have given him a ten but I'm gonna need a second round with him to clarify."

"Damn."

"I know Jensen put it in." She nudged Agnes and she laughed as she almost lost her balance. "You can't hide that from me, it was all over your fucking face when we walked out of the bathroom."

"He did, and I swear to god, it was just beautiful." Agnes sighed. "I'm not even sorry there was no condom. I don't know why I demanded one last night because clearly we weren't gonna use one today."

"Yeah, Steve never had one on either and he came inside me, I thought he would have pulled out and I was enjoying myself too much to suggest it." Kay shrugged. "Ah well, shit happens."

Agnes chuckled. "Fuck it, we're probably gonna die tomorrow in anyways."

"Meh, I'm on the pill. Worst thing that can happen is he gives me a disease, he was too fucking hot to stop the fun." Kay sighed and stared up ahead at Steve who was flexing all the muscle whilst chopping into branches. "Look at him. I want to fucking mount his face and choke on his cock at the same time."

"Well you've got a tent all to yourself tonight so you could pretty much do that." Agnes pointed out and ended up gripping the straps of her own bag. "I'm so nervous to be alone with JJ, I don't know whether I'm gonna ruin him or if he will ruin me."

"Either way, you'll have fun and I just hope your tent is nowhere fucking near me." Kay smirked and then almost stopped walking when Steve turned around and glanced at her, she got butterflies in her stomach and because she was wearing shades, she pretended that she wasn't looking at him.