Part Twelve

Jake was grinding his hips into Agnes, going super slow which was driving her insane and he kept himself as deep as he could. He had been teasing her G-Spot for a good ten minutes now and he was definitely not wanting to stop any time soon, he was enjoying it too much. Especially because she'd slipped a hand in between them, rubbing her clit which was soaked thanks to the sweat they had built up, giving herself two orgasms already over his cock as he kept still. He just enjoyed the feeling of her keeping him warm and since this was gonna be the last time they'd enjoy each other until their mission was complete, and they both survived, it was going to last as long as he could make it last.

"Squeeze my cock." He whispered, biting his lip when she complied. "You feel so fucking nice on me, do it again." He rolled his hips slowly as she obliged, groaning at the sensation of her holding onto him with her inner walls.

"JJ--"

"Play with yourself again, flower. I want you to come on my dick one more time." She nodded, her breathe hitching in her chest as he pushed his hips forward, feeling her walls clench as her fingers began moving on her clit. "Shit, I can feel you already getting wetter." He leaned on his left elbow, taking his weight before replacing her fingers with his own. He wanted to be the one to make her cum and he wanted to be able to chase after his own release at the same time because despite being happy to stay here all fucking day, he knew they needed to get up and meet up with Steve and Kay.

Agnes' body started trembling. "Jake, I'm--You're--"

"Yeah," he nodded and buried his face into her neck. He knew she was getting close already, she had his cock in a death grip, her breathing was getting shallow and if that wasn't notifying him, her nails were digging into his biceps and were starting to slowly and painfully drag through his heated skin. "I got you, flower." She tried her hardest to keep herself from reaching her peak but because he'd taken over, he wasn't giving her that luxury and he started to move his hips, causing a strangled moan to shoot out of her and he bit down on her neck.

"Oh shit!" She gasped as the first wave of heat radiated from between her legs, spreading up her stomach and down to her toes in unison. "Oh fuck, I'm coming!"

"Not without me, beautiful." He groaned as his hips picked up the pace, slamming his cock into her before he raised up onto his knees. His eyes rolled before his head went back seeing her laid out in front of him, completely naked and pleasure surging all over her face because it was coursing through her body. "Lemme fill that sweet spot."

Jake fucked into her hard and angled his hips so he could rub against her, having found her spot last night, and he completely abused the power. He kept hitting it dead on, each time he tapped it, a delicious moan left her mouth and her head lifted up. She wanted to watch him, she wanted to see his cock pounding into her, already covered in three orgasms and it was absolutely going to get drenched with a fourth because he knew he had her G-spot and she knew it too.

"Jake. I'm. Gonna--"

"Fuck. Yeah. You are." He almost growled at her, pulling his hand away from her clit and gripping both her hips, making sure she would stay and take him. All of him. "Your. Pussy is. The best. Fucking Pussy I've. Ever. Fuck! Had." He let out a whimper as his movements faltered, letting her know he was about to explode and so was she, he knew it. Her walls squeezed him so hard that he toppled over, gripping her throat and smashing his mouth against hers for a sloppy hungry kiss as they practically screamed in each others mouths, both of their bodies vibrating as they came together. Something Jake definitely had never done with nobody else before, he could have cried because of how perfect it all was.

"JJ! Oh my god, yes!" Her nails scored up his back and down his arms, making his body tense up which only made him push in deeper, keeping them connected as he milked himself inside of her, feeling him warm her insides and he was definitely spent. His bodyweight almost crushed her, he couldn't hold himself up and his hot breath almost burnt her shoulder because of how hard he was breathing.