Part Six

Agnes and Kay were walking along the long ass street they were staying on, both in normal clothing and blending in, looking like actual girls for once instead of hard ass CIA agents. They were going back to the store with the small pharmacy to buy a little make up because Jake had suggested they go to the bar tonight for a few and Agnes thought it would be nice for them to dress up a little.

They had stopped by a small shop that sold the cutest dresses, though clearly nothing that was appropriate to their size so the dresses they ended up buying were in fact rather short, not that they cared. They bought cheap flip flops to go with them, just cheap items that they could happily leave behind when they headed off but since they were here, they thought they'd make a night of it.

As Agnes looked for an eyeliner, she saw Kay looking slightly shifty and she glared at her, catching the eyes of her shifty friend. "What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing."

"You sure?" Agnes asked as she found the last remaining eyeliner in black. "Yes!"

"Yeah, I'm just browsing and stuff."

"I can't believe what happened last night," she almost swooned. "That kiss with JJ was just perfect, he got hard you know."

"He did?" Kay almost barked out a laugh as she picked up a lipstick, testing it on her hand. "Did you do anything when the lights went out?"

"Nah," she shook her head. "Though when I woke up this morning, it was digging into my ass but I think that's just normal morning behaviour for him, it didn't stay up long once he woke up." Agnes moved along and picked up a mascara before she moved closer to Kay for them to get some baby wipes which would be handy for the rest of their trek too. "You know, I saw Steve snuggled into you this morning with his arm firmly around you." Agnes raised an eyebrow over her aviators. "Kinda looked like he might've been holding your big ass tits."

Kay nodded, pressing her lips together and turned away from her, flinching as Agnes grabbed her arm. "Ow!"

"Spill it! You motherfucker! You're keeping something from me!"

"Alright!" Kay hushed her and looked around to make sure Steve and Jake were nowhere near them, she'd die if they appeared, even though she knew they were back at the hotel. "Last night I got up to go to the bathroom and accidentally woke Steve up and when I got back into bed we," she trailed off smirked.

"Did you fuck?"

"No!" Kay laughed. "No, we just ended up kissing, but like kissing."

"Explain."

"Well he put me on my back and just started kissing me, then I was on top and then he started kissing my neck and I pulled away because I could feel it getting hotter because the kissing was so good." She bit her lip for a moment. "He's so fucking hot, and his dick is--"

"You. Fucked!" Agnes gasped and bit her lip to stop herself from screaming, heading over to the counter to drop their stuff to pay. "Hoe!"

"We didn't. I just got to feel it against me and it felt massive, he didn't get hard, but I definitely felt what he had to offer. And I liked it."

"Do you think you'll do stuff tonight?"

Kay shook her head. "I think it might've been a one time thing. I dunno, he could have actually been asleep for it all, I just don't know where his head is at."

"Come on," Agnes laughed. "Look what happened the other night, how you guys slept together and woke up and he lovingly rubs sunblock in you."

"Don't remind me, I'm still turned on over it."