Part Ten

Kay woke up pretty early, she'd gotten a great sleep and after Steve had tried and failed to get into her pants after giving him a pretty spectacular blow job, she was thinking it was going to be an interesting evening in their tent tonight and she was absolutely not going to stay in that tent if Jake and Agnes were going to get it on in it. It was pretty obvious that that's what was going to happen, considering tomorrow they were going to be breaching Max's compound. She sat up and stretched, deciding to have herself a shower before she packed her bag and maybe go and grab some breakfast to fuel up for the day. As she went to stand up, Steve's hand suddenly gripped her arm, pulling her back down and she laughed as he manhandled her, forcing her to straddle his waist, though maybe there wasn't any force.

"Where are you going?"

"Why? You gonna miss me?" She raised her eyebrows and smirked at him, he looked really cute since he had just woken up. He just nodded and gave her hips a squeeze which had her leaning into him and she almost kissed him, holding herself back at the last minute. "I'm gonna take a shower."

"A shower, huh?"

"Mmhmm," she nodded. "Don't miss me too much, Steve." She hopped off of him before he could keep her there and she tiptoed to the bathroom, giving him a little flirty look as she went and being slightly mad at herself from getting out of a warm bed with him.

She ran the shower and got undressed, putting her clothes in a pile next to the sink before she went up the little step into the shower and then she let the spray go over her and the biggest sigh escaped her lips, she definitely needed this shower. As she let the water soak her hair, the sounds of the bathroom door opening had her opening her eyes, seeing Steve coming in and closing it behind him.

"Damn." He smirked as he started pulling his boxers down, making her turn away, covering her boobs whilst her ass was on full display to him.

"Steve! What the hell are you doing?"

"Joining you? You told me to join you."

"No, I didn't!" She glanced back at him, her eyes were wide and she looked totally confused, especially when his cock sprung free from his boxers. "Oh my god!"

"I can't tell if you're playing hard to get with me, or if you've suddenly changed your mind." He let his boxers drop to the floor and started walking forward, seeing her moving further into the corner, a shriek spilling out of her mouth as he got closer.

"Steve!"

"What?"

"Get. Out!"

"You fucking told me to come in here with you, you can't suddenly act shy when I do!"

"I did not ask you to come in here. I said I was going in the shower, as in me, myself." She turned her head to look at him and he wasn't even looking at her face, he was definitely staring at her ass. "Steve, seriously! Invasion of privacy. Leave."

"You gave me the look." He shrugged. "You said you were heading into the bathroom and then gave me the look."

"What fucking look?"

"The look that said to meet you in the shower." He frowned and then palmed his dick because it was definitely making her eyes dip. "Was that not what you were doing?"

"No!" She shook her head, this was embarrassing for her and clearly now he was embarrassed too. "Jesus Christ, Steve."

"I'm sorry! I thought because of last night you were hinting you wanted me to return the favour and--"

"Return the favour?"

"You know, slip a little tongue between your legs and get your day goin'. How about it?" He winked and took a step forward and she felt her toes curl, she didn't even have to look at them to know they were probably looking like little stumps. "Not hearing a no."